Index is a UK-based company with an operational office in Chisinau that helps leading companies like GoEuro, Vodafone, Venly, YC startups, and 100 more companies, scale their engineering team by finding outstanding talent.
Here are some reviews from our teammates on Glassdoor: https://www.glassdoor.co.uk/Reviews/Index-dev-Reviews-E3119481.htm
At Index, we’re always looking for the next generation of innovative thinkers and achievers to drive our business forward. When you join Index, you join a diverse, global community where innovative ideas flourish. We are growing fast and have the vision of building the leading software development company in the world. If you are up for the challenge, we want you to join us!
If you match the following principles, then you are the type of person who will be successful and help our company thrive. We expect you to do what you say you're going to do and be accountable for your actions. In other words, live “Above Average.”
If you're ready for this level of performance, you are most welcome to join our rocket ship.
You would make an ideal candidate for our company if you are willing to commit to the following:
Above Average Principles:
- Accountability. See It, Own It, Solve It, Do It. Become part of the solution; We expect you to have personal ownership and pride;
- Empathy. Respect for others and their feelings; Show others that you care;
- Extra-Mile. Ask the question: “What else can I do?”; Reject average, good to pass by;
- Extra Smile. We look to the positive side in every situation. We love what we do every day. Ask the question: “What is good in this?”
- Constant Learner. As constant learners, one of our tasks is reading a book per month. Ask the questions: “What coaching do you have for me?” and “What can I do better?”; What is the learning here?
- Make an impact. Give before you ask. Be always, happy to help;
Your responsibilities as SEO Manager:
- Elaborate and execute SEO strategy (on-site, off-site, and technical SEO)
- Develop a Content plan and strategy
- Conduct keyword research and analysis
- Work closely with content development teams to implement and consistently optimize website content, landing pages, and paid search copy
- Review technical SEO issues and recommend fixes
- Direct off-page optimization projects (e.g. link-building, outreach)
- Adjust, change and create the landing pages, based on your observations, in order to instantly engage the user
- Collect data and report on traffic, rankings, and other SEO aspects
- Implement ongoing A/B and user experience testing for ads and landing pages
- Work with internal development and design teams to create dynamic landing pages
- Collaborate and support the internal SEO team to develop holistic approaches to digital marketing strategies
- Collaborate with other internal teams to create cohesive strategies for client success
- Remain current on ever-changing industry best practices
- Develop our SEO department in perspective, hire and coordinate content writers, SEO analysts etc. Possibility of growing into the role of the SEO Director.
Qualified candidates will have 4-5 years of hands-on SEO or/and SEM experience with a passion for digital marketing. Strong working knowledge of PPC and SEO best practices with the ability to analyze performance data and compose insightful reports for internal teams.
Required Skills and Technologies:
- Google Analytics
- Google Search Console (Webmaster Tools)
- Google Keyword Planner Tool
- Google AdWords
- SEO tools
- Strong knowledge of search engine algorithms and ranking strategies
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Enthusiastic, flexible, and creative problem solver with excellent attention to detail
- Excellent ability to collaborate with internal teams
Why you should apply?
- Competitive salary
- Bonus for Company Performance (paid twice a year)
- Private 70,000 MDL Health Insurance;
- Sport allowance 25 USD/month;
- International Team Building
- 500 USD learning stipend of certifications, conferences, and training courses;
- Long term employment, fully covering social package;
- Possibility to work remote;
- Opportunity for self-realization and professional growth;
- Work in a team of experienced co-workers;
Index helps leading companies scale their engineering team. Our mission is to empower every organization on the planet with outstanding talent.