SEO Linkbuilder&Outreach Specialist (Remote)
Do you want to build a career in an IT product company as a Linkbuilder, working in a competitive niche on the US market?
We are looking for a remote full-time LinkBuilder \ Outreach Specialist who is ready to take initiative, suggest new solutions and bring them to life! LeadsUp.Financial combines the professionalism of the development team with 12+ years of SEO expertise. We are engaged in the development and promotion of our own projects in the financial niche for the US market.
Your mission: to participate in the creation of competitive projects and develop your link building and SEO skills for independent management of interesting projects in the future.
• Intermediate written English + as you will communicate with native English speakers via email.
• Work experience as a link builder for a minimum of 6 months.
• High efficiency and desire to develop in the field of SEO and Internet marketing.
• Ability to quickly find the information you need on your own.
• Basic knowledge of Ahrefs, SEMRush and / or other web backlink analysis tools (for competitor analysis).
• Ability to conduct business correspondence in English.
• Non-outreach link building (directories, web 2.0, submissions, etc.)
• Ability to draw up technical specifications for texts, as well as check texts for compliance with technical specifications.
• Ability to determine the quality of a potential donor by direct and indirect parameters, and not just by metrics.
• Knowledge of whitehat and gray SEO methods.
Will be considered an advantage:
• Confident knowledge of SEO, Linkbuilding, Outreach, SMM.
• Experience with buzzstream, ninjaoutreach, similar tools and plugins.
• Desire to independently find the answer to the question that has arisen in SEO Link Building.
• Confident use of google search operators.
• Analysis and research of competitors, their promotion methods and backlinks.
• Checking the quality of potential donors using SEO-tools and external / visual parameters.
• Search for suitable sites for placing backlinks (guest posts / question / answer services, forums, comments, blogs, profiles, announcements, business directories).
• Working with reviews on review sites.
• Placing "natural" links on quality resources.
• Creation of an author for guest posting.
• Search for contacts and email addresses. Experience with the appropriate software is desirable (Hunter.io, Snov.io MailShake, etc.).
• Donor analysis (attendance, spam, content compliance, etc.).
• Communication with webmasters and site editors.
• Writing technical specifications for copywriters.
• Placement of guest posts, control and verification of posted links, control of payments, reporting.
• Full-time Remote work, flexible schedule.
• Competitive salary.
• Experience that you will gain only from us.
• Education is an important part of the work process in the company, so we compensate for training costs.
• We give you the opportunity to Grow & implement your ideas.
• Paid vacation and sick leave.
• We have a young and strong team of specialists focused on results.
In case you have the above-mentioned competencies and are interested in this position fill in this Google form so we can get to know you better:
More info about the company: https://leadsup.financial/