Senior Vue.js Front-end Developer
Business-class.com is a US based online travel company with offices in Florida, Riga, Chisinau, Kyiv. Our dedicated travel specialists work directly with all major airlines to secure discounts on first and business-class flights.
Business-class company is one of the leading luxury travel companies and top rated partner of Kayak, Skyscanner. Our RnD team builds a unique technology that automates the most advanced flight tickets search and booking process. And we are looking for a Senior Vue.js Front-end Developer to extend our RnD team.
Tech stack: Vue.js, PHP7.4-8.1, DDD, MongoDB, Docker, Elasticsearch, microservices, high-load, Yii2 only as an infrastructure layer, we are switching to our microframework using PSR-7, PSR-17 +RoadRunner.
- 5+ years (preferred) of experience with all aspects of front-end development including Vue.js, React,js or other frameworks.
- 2+ Vue.js, NodeJS 16, Nuxt 2, experience
- Strong knowledge of basic principles of software development
- Strong knowledge in writing unit/functional and acceptance tests
- Experience with the standard LEMP stack
- Practical understanding of content management systems
- Experience with source control systems such as GIT
- Experience with Docker
Vue.JS Developer Responsibilities
- Create user-facing interfaces from scratch using Vue.js
- Create modular and reusable libraries and components
- Improve your application's performance
- Incorporate automated testing into development and maintenance procedures
- Monitor Vue.js and any project dependencies for security upgrades and issues
What do we offer
We are carefully choosing the best personnel and contribute to their self-development and improvement over the years by providing a great working atmosphere and numerous other benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Streching classes in separate room in office
- All the latest tech/software you need
- O’Reilly, Github and other sources of knowledge are paid
- Full Remote work, office work in Chisinau, Riga, mixed - remote and office
- Paid vacations, sick leaves (Vacantions are left over for next year if you don't use them)
- Overwork compensation (but working overtime will rarely be necessary )
- Personal and Professional Development Opportunities
- Fruit day every week
- Cosy office with sofa, complex big puzzles and balcony with panoramic view in the very heart of Digital park
- Open-minded team management and team with the sense of humor
About the Project
We are an Online travel company and have a lot of Tech projects to develop - Flight Search, Booking portals, Payment services, CMS, CRM, ERP systems and many other automation.
We are dedicated to providing the very best product paying a detailed focus on customer service and satisfaction to gain loyal repetitive clients eager to work with our employees.
Our hiring process is very fast, with only 3 steps!
Developers at Business Class are a great team. We’ve built all of our systems in-house, specific to the needs of our growing company! As we grow, we are looking for people with a solid background who are excited to learn more and have an opportunity to make a mark on the company, not just as yet another Contract Contributor, but as a valued, full-time member of an incredible organization.
If this all sounds like a journey you would like to shape and be part of, apply now.