Muume AG (www.muume.com) is an emerging growth companie in the field of digital solutions for the retail and consumer industry. We develop and sell standard solutions in this segment, especially for small and medium-sized market participants in Switzerland,Germany and abroad. For the top segment, we work with large international consulting companies and resellers, to which we contribute as a technology provider. We also develop digital solutions and platforms for traditional card providers on their way to digital cards. Muume employs around 30 software engineers at various locations. For our Swiss Software Engineering Team, we are seeking for a
Senior UX/UI Designer
We are seeking a Senior UX/UI Designer. In other words, a rockstar that can offer their expertise in UX/UI Design and UX Research.
… are an experienced UX/UI Designer, ready to take user experience to the next level
… are well-versed in UX Research methods
… have experience working with Material Design
… are hands-on and willing to get sh!@# done
… have experience in mobile, tablet and web design
… have worked with remote teams before
… know how to use Abstract, Figma, Zeplin, InVision and Adobe Creative Suite.
… are able to communicate in English, both verbally and in writing
In this role you will be:
- Conducting usability testing and collecting qualitative and quantitative insights to help inform product development
- Developing UI concepts and designs for the app/web
- Creating marketing materials such as images, videos, online/offline packages.
- 3-5 years in UX/UI/Product Design
- Your design portfolio demonstrates how excellent UX and UI go hand-in-hand
- Solid experience with mobile design guidelines (Material Design and iOS) & responsive web
- Ability to design delightful UI elements
- Interest in state-of-the-art app design
- Passion and an eye for pixel-perfect accuracy
- Analytical skills and ability to interpret usage statistics
- Creativity and hands-on mentality to put your ideas into practice
- Excitement to contribute to the growth of the company
- English professional working proficiency
What we offer:
- People: We are a talented, multi-cultural team (15 people, 8 nationalities and 9 languages) from diverse backgrounds and industries
- Environment: We offer a fun, open and empowering environment where people can take ownership, have a real impact, and help shape the products and future of the business
- Holidays: We offer 25 vacation days, plus an extra day off on your birthday!
- Salary: We offer a competitive market-related salary + bonus (equity)
Mention the reference code in the subject bar :Senior UX/UI Designer
Alte anunturi publicate de aceasta companie
CV-ul a fost expediat!