Senior QA Engineer
Tired of boring routine on maintenance projects?
We've got an opening for those that want to dive into a very dynamic start-up environment: our team just recently came up with MVP and has big plans to expand functionality on a new project involving data processing with machine learning techniques.
A relatively small and geographically distributed team with some presence in Moldova looking to get a strong QA resource that will form a backbone of testing on the project. We need a passionate person willing to contribute and push quality – from User Stories analysis and test planning down to actual testing (and possibly coding automated tests).
- 3+ years of experience in QA
- Great test design skills
- Analytical skills, ability to work with poorly documented systems
- Experience in creating test plans
- Good knowledge/advanced user of infrastructure tools (QC/TFS/MS SharePoint/Jira/ etc. or similar)
- Understanding of project methodologies, Agile
- Advanced communication skills, knowledge around project reporting
- Fluent English
- Advanced knowledge of test automation techniques (test harness /automation frameworks development)
- Understanding of BDD
- Experience in NFT
Last 12 months we are mostly working remotely (COVID, yes..) and probably shall continue for some time (but keep office opened for those that prefer office environment).
Meanwhile we promise:
• To send you occasional gifts and tasty surprises
• To support you and compensate ISTQB certifications
• To share with you pleasant work environment
• To provide fantastic professional growth opportunities
• To offer attractive financial compensation.