Senior .Net Developer (remote) | TapRm
About the company:
TapRm is a high-growth startup in the United States. As a .Net Developer here you will work in a culturally supportive environment, at a company that invests in you with ongoing training, and introductions to newest technologies.
What You Need to Bring to the Table:
- 3 years in back-end work including Postgres (or other SQL) and Azure cloud experience
- Strong familiarity RESTful as well as GraphQL API’s, and 3rd Party Integrations
- Prior startup experience - working within a team of fewer than 10 engineers
- Flexibility - we’re evolving at a rapid pace and things change around here fast
What you will do:
- You'll be working directly with the Director of Engineering
- Developing proprietary software
What we offer:
- Competitive pay based on the work you do here
- Full time work schedule (8 hours of work per day, Mon-Fri, 09:00-18:00)
- Generous number of vacation days each year, because work-life balance is essential to us
- Professional working environment with experienced engineers in the field
- Trainings - we invite you to technical soft skills trainings
- Possibility to work from home - we want you to work wherever it suits you most
- 5-20% bonus per year depending on performance
- Pluralsight accounts
- Gym memberships
It’s best to apply today, because job postings can be taken down and we wouldn’t want you to miss this opportunity.
So if you find this vacancy suitable for you, please send your CV to our recruitment partner firstname.lastname@example.org and they will contact you for an interview. You are welcome to our team!
We thank you for your interest in our career opportunities!