Senior .NET Developer (Full stack)
Our mission is to help people integrate technology into everyday life and to enable innovation through technology.
We offer software development and infrastructure solutions, with advanced competences in Blockchain, Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning. All our offices (in Western Europe or nearshore, in CEE) are located within the boundaries of the European Union.
We believe working in close cooperation with our clients and employees is the key to success; this means we offer people the best working environment in order to achieve the best results. We love entrepreneurial spirits and encourage people around us to be proactive and make the best decisions not only for business, but for their own personal development.
Our nearshore Romanian offices are in Bucharest (Victoriei Square) and Iasi (Soseaua Nationala) and, with over 6000 team members at group level, we make sure we are always close to our customers.”
What you will be working on
Our customer is a group of digital media companies facilitating commerce and relationships for businesses in Baltic States, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Belgium and many other European countries.
You will help this partner by building its new digital platform, that will offer its customers multiple services, in one individually customizable platform (PaaS). You will strive for technology excellence and overcome all the challenges of complex, distributed systems implementing state of the art techniques: CD/CI, automated testing, monitoring and alerting.
Being highly mindful of quality and open to continuous learning and constructive debates, your team will ensure high performance using a wide technology stack:
- .NET Core
- Docker, Kubernetes
- Azure Gateways, DevOps
What you will do
The digital platform involves various processes: online purchase, self-fullfillment, reviewing proof of value for products, digital campaigns, website synchronization, integration with 3rd party apps.
Our goal is to deliver high-quality digital platform for the Media partner, in a CI/CD environment, therefore we are looking for an experienced Frontend Developer , to join our team and having these responsibilities:
- You develop complex and challenging business applications. You do this with the latest tools and technologies.
- Based on the functional analysis you do hands-on design and software development. You ensure good integration with external applications.
- You are a member of a passionate agile team that consists of functional analysts, developers and an agile project leader (Scrum Master). You actively share your knowledge and ensure continuous improvement.
- The applications you build are of good quality and generate extra business value for our customers.
- You write qualitative, easily readable code (so that documentation is not necessary) and do refactoring where necessary. You guarantee quality through test driven development (TDD) and continuous learning.
- At least 5 years' experience in analysis, design, implementation and delivery of applications in the Microsoft Stack.
- You are familiar with OO, DDD and SOLID design’s patterns.
- You have experience in application integration and excellent knowledge of relational databases, standardization and SQL.
- The latest .NET Core/5 and the Microsoft Technology Stack (with features such as UWP, WebAPI, Microservices etc.) have no secrets for you.
- Knowledge in containers, Docker, Kubernetes and Azure cloud.
- Application lifecycle management, continuous integration and the necessary tools for this (such as GitHub, Docker, etc.) are familiar territory for you.
Once on board we offer various programs and benefits
- Flexible working environment within a dynamic team
- Access to various training programs (soft and hard skills trainings, according to the internal policies)
- Continuous learning and improvement activities (reading groups, competency centers, video sessions on Pluralsight, Events: process related-Agile/Crum/Kanban)
- Long term career development programs
- Private medical subscription
- Meal tickets
- Gym Subscription Offers - fitness, aerobic, pool (according to internal policies)
- Paid medical leave (according to internal policies)
- Support for special events from your life
- Team events (teambuilding, team hangouts, Christmas party, etc.)
- Being part of a growing organization with Belgian roots.