Senior Java Developer
- Develop, test, implement and maintain java applications;
- Manage your individual weekly or sprint planning and report progression;
- Analyze user requirements to determine how to translate into Java;
- Define and manage the technical software modules that support the business applications;
- Ensure performance and assist in the definition of development and quality standards;
- Test to ensure designs are according to specifications, perform unit tests and regression testing;
- Alignment with team members and stakeholders;
- Facilitate the cooperation between developers, team and stakeholders;
- Perform application support, debug and resolve technical issues;
- Write documentation;
- Support the technical design process by participating in the analysis of technical application requirements;
- Technical coaching of developers and identifying training requirements.
Skills and experience:
- Bachelor in Computer Science or similar professional IT Certification;
- Minimum 5 years of experience;
- Expert level Java development with a focus on back-end processes;
- Java 11 or higher, Spring framework, JPA, Liquibase, SQL, ORM, Maven, Domain driven design, Design Patterns;
- Knowledge of architecture, database management, project management, Apache Kafka, Vaadin, jUnit, Docker, Kubernetes are a plus;
- Good and effective communication and people skills;
- Team focused, creative, proactive and eager to learn.
In this role, a typical day will include:
- Java development within our in-house developed transport- and warehousing applications;
- Aligning with the analyst teams regarding requirement specifications;
- Assist developers on the best practice technical implementation of a requirement;
- Align with Project Management Office regarding planning, definition of project WBS and project status;
- Within the development team take part of daily stand-up, team retrospectives and code review;
- Alignment with other senior developers;
- Perform code review and provide feedback;
- Test and document the built solutions;
- Assisting in application support where required;
- Participate in the definition of training needs for developers.
The persons who meet the mentioned above requirements are asked to send the CV to the e-mail address: email@example.com with the indication of the position for which they are applying.
Alte anunturi publicate de aceasta companie
CV-ul a fost expediat!