R Systems unlock the potential of your people and processes, partnering with you to create the digital workforce of the future so you can get the most out of your technology investments with our dedicated integrated software services, all while helping you maintain and automate operations, minimize this way the risk to your business outcomes.
Member company of R Systems Group, with 2,500+ experts worldwide and 25+ years of experience in technology and telecom, R Systems has delivered more than 1,000+ projects successfully, to more than 100 global clients such as Swisscom, Metaswitch, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Vodafone, Extreme Networks, Bango, T-Mobile and many more.
Senior Java Developer
REPORTING TO: Programme Delivery Lead, Solution Delivery
Computaris is looking for a talented and passionate Senior/Standard Software Engineer to join our growing team focused on software development for the Telecom industry.
Here’s what you will do:
- As Senior/Standard Java Software Engineer in our team you will work on maintaining and adding new features to well established telco products used by millions of mobile subscribers around the world;
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Java code according to specifications, using cutting-edge technologies;
- Document features based on project specifications;
- Collaborate with quality engineers to ensure project deliverables;
- Identify and investigate bugs, and offer solutions to these problems;
- Communicate with customers’ Team Leads through various communication channels;
- Attend Scrum specific ceremonies (daily standups, planning sessions, retros…);
- Provide status and feedback to management;
Here’s what you'll need to succeed:
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in working with Java;
- Solid knowledge in working with Kotlin, Spring Boot, Docker, Maven;
- Enthusiast in using cutting-edge technology: Java 12, Microservices;
- The ability to quickly learn and utilize new concepts and find creative solutions to problems;
- A self-driven and proactive attitude with the ability to work both independently and in groups;
- High quality standards for software development;
- Good understanding of data structures and algorithms;
- Fluency with code versioning tools (such as Git, SVN);
- Experience with Unix/Linux environment.
Nice to have:
- Telecom industry knowledge (e.g. architectures, protocols, applications, etc.);
- Previous experience in projects involving Kafka & PostgreSQL;
What’s in it for you:
- Supportive working climate, a very talented team and the chance to be rewarded for outstanding performance;
- Technical trainings and certifications;
- Benefits package including: medical insurance, flexible working environment, meal tickets and competitive remuneration, 3 sick days;
- Excellent social benefits: office massage, Bookster subscription, sport events, team buildings, team events, parties, lunch & learns and meetups;
- Central location.
Alte anunturi publicate de aceasta companie
CV-ul a fost expediat!