R Systems unlock the potential of your people and processes, partnering with you to create the digital workforce of the future so you can get the most out of your technology investments with our dedicated integrated software services, all while helping you maintain and automate operations, minimize this way the risk to your business outcomes.
Member company of R Systems Group, with 2,500+ experts worldwide and 25+ years of experience in technology and telecom, R Systems has delivered more than 1,000+ projects successfully, to more than 100 global clients such as Swisscom, Metaswitch, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Vodafone, Extreme Networks, Bango, T-Mobile and many more.
Senior Integration Development Engineer
What we do:
Computaris is the R Systems European division, a global digital transformation leader that provides AI-driven solutions to clients across industries, through a broad range of technology & AI/analytics services. We continue to empower organizations since over 27 years, with 16 delivery centers, 25+ offices worldwide and a workforce of 2750+ professionals. In Europe, R Systems has offices in UK, Romania, Poland, Switzerland, and Moldova.
Why should you consider joining our team?
Well, we constantly adapt to the modern ways of working. If your professional development is a key focus, you will be glad to hear that we are sharp technology adopters. One of our colleagues’ favorite job perks is not getting bored even after 5 years with us. We are a charismatic bunch, so beware! Check us out here: https://www.computaris.com
Here’s what you will do:
- Lead definition of work and collaborate with Business Analysts to break down high level requirements into understandable pieces of work
- Build API integrations for partners, supporting their interaction with the Bango Platform, driving correct technology usage and adoption
- Create and update integration templates to deliver consistent, repeatable, and easily supported integrations
- Write code and automated tests for new integrations
- Peer review team members’ code, driving consistency and best practices across the team
- Mentor other team members with new technologies and approaches
- Provide high confidence effort estimates for our integration projects
- Work with Platform Operations to understand monitoring and support requirements
- Facilitate delivery and technical handover of integrations into support team
- Work with Automation/DevOps Engineers to implement effective CI/CD pipelines
Here’s what it takes to get here
- Proven background in software development processes
- Strong experience with Python
- A good understanding of RESTful / SOAP web services
- Good working understanding of cloud technologies such as AWS, Google or Azure, or a strong willingness to learn quickly
- Sound understanding of Cloud architecture principles and platform (AWS)
- Experience with serverless technologies such as AWS Lambda
- Experience with database technologies, ideally DynamoDB (NoSQL) or MySQL
- Experience with Docker
- Good understanding of Configuration Management
- Comfort and sound understanding of identity and authentication principles (e.g. OAuth)
- An analytical mind, with problem solving skills (both alone and with colleagues)
- Passion for technology and enthusiastic personality, capable of hitting the ground running
- Strong communication skills, both spoken and written
- Experience in mentoring others and leading small projects