Senior Corporate Accountant
Here, at Business-Class, we strive to become the number one choice for all premium-class travelers. A mission we won’t be able to achieve without the right people working together hand-in-hand to accomplish the same purpose. We are dedicated to providing the very best product paying detailed focus on the customer service and satisfaction in order to gain loyal repetitive clients eager to be working with our employees.
We are carefully choosing the best personnel and contribute to their self-development and improvement over the years by providing a great working atmosphere and numerous other benefits:
- Initiation and systematic trainings
- Motivational team-building activities
- Modern office downtown equipped with relaxing areas and complimentary supplies of water, tea and coffee
- Flexible schedule
- Possibility to work remotely
- Attractive official salary and bonus system agreed individually with the employee
- In-house and offline events
- Experience in numerous projects, possibility to improve foreign languages and visit Business Class international offices
- Career growth opportunities
Senior Accountant Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance required.
- 3+ years of accounting experience.
- Working knowledge of tax laws and GAAP.
- Strong financial analysis skills.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly with Excel.
- Senior Accountant Responsibilities:
- Coordinating accounting functions and programs.
- Preparing financial analyses and reports.
- Preparing revenue projections and forecasting expenditure.
- Assisting with preparing and monitoring budgets.
- Maintaining and reconciling balance sheet and general ledger accounts.
- Assisting with annual audit preparations.
- Investigating and resolving audit findings, account discrepancies, and issues of non-compliance.
- Preparing federal, state, local, and special tax returns.
- Performing other accounting duties and supporting junior staff as required or assigned.