Senior Back-End Developer
JivyGroup is a fast growing international software engineering company headquartered in Chisinau.
A customer-focused approach, conformance to global standards and the constant quest for top-class quality have enabled JivyGroup to sustain the export to leading international companies for over 8 years since its foundation in 2012.
Our mission is to develop products and technologies that empower any person in the world to thrive online. We bring extraordinary client-facing solutions and we offer our vast experience in creating advanced, tailor-made platforms in the following areas: Financial Industry, Marketing Technologies, FinTech and Gaming Industry. We focus on: technology development, product design, consultancy, personalized software, application development and maintenance, testing and quality assurance, 24/6 support services, business development.
As an industry leading engineering group, we run our production clusters across several data centers and clouds, managing an ecosystem of microservices. This introduces unique distributed system challenges of synchronization, performance, testing, and monitoring while working with cutting edge technologies. Our senior software engineers shape the architecture of our backend microservices.
In our day-to-day, we build core services that design to handle real-time traffic. We always strive to simplify our services and APIs to enable us to scale horizontally and have better resiliency. We are writing highly concurrent code and focusing mainly on caching and performance optimization.
Our developer-centric approach places responsibility, ownership, and trust on each developer on their path to production. Our culture is transparent, highly technical, and agile. We invest 20% of our time in personal-professional development and improving our craftsmanship.
An experienced engineer with at least 4 years coding in .Net environment, experienced with maintaining critical core production services. You have outstanding technical and soft skills, being able to communicate and assist others, with the ability to dive into the details, investigating the root cause and applying common sense.
Bonus points to engineers with experience with site rendering flows/networking, performance, and optimization.
Got experienced with cloud based systems, ASP.NET 4.0 and/or MVC.NET development? That’s a bonus!
What we're looking for:
What you’ll do:
- Ability to understand and write multi-threaded code, specifically a web server's request lifecycle
- Understanding of reactive patterns and toolkits
- Contribution to open-source software
- Understanding SOLID design principles
- Strong knowledge of .NET framework, Object Oriented Programming, and skill for writing reusable libraries
- Understanding of database systems (SQL Server or Oracle), relational and otherwise, including Object oriented modeling analysis, design, big data applications, performance analyze
- Familiar with Microsoft .NET tools and technologies, especially: ASP.NET (MVC & Web API), WCF Web Services
- Ability to conduct performance analysis for a system and to find its bottlenecks
- Good knowledge of scalability technologies and load balancing
- Familiar with Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) pipelines a plus
- Familiar with server side API concepts and technologies and tools such as OpenAPI/Swagger a plus
- Have been a “go-to” person in your previous teams/organizations
- Good level of spoken and written English
What we offer:
- Work on cutting-edge technologies and become an industry leader
- Improve your skills and learn from top-notch engineers
- Tackle tough problems and find creative ways to solve them
- Develop the concepts for Web-based services
- Solve hard problems in a simple way using clean code
- Work with WCF/JSON technology.
- Apply your knowledge in other programming languages (Python, PHP, JAVA, Perl, Ruby).
You are very welcome to apply for this job by sending your CV at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Generous salaries, bonuses
- Team of Tech Gurus
- Challenging projects
- Modern working environment
- Professional trainings, English courses
- Parking area
- Diversity of fresh fruits & snacks for your choice
- Uniquely open work environment in an international company