The people in the independent firms of Grant Thornton International Ltd provide personalized attention and the highest quality service to public and private clients in more than 100 countries. Year after year, Grant Thornton is acknowledged for the excellence of its work environment and its contribution to the community.
Embrace a vibrant career!!!
Join a fresh, perspective and dynamic team of AUDITORS!!!!!!!!
Profile and qualifications:
- Minimum 3 / 4 years of experience in Audit
- Excellent knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) and National Accounting Standards (NAS)
- Very good knowledge of fiscal laws and regulations of Moldova
- Fluency in English, Romanian and Russian
- Motivation and ability to work in a dynamic environment
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Ability and willingness to work on audit and advisory engagements locally as well as abroad
- Focus on development and client service
- Experience in a Big 4 firm is a plus
“Every day I make a difference" is the Grant Thornton motto and we strive to build the capabilities of our people and offer them opportunities to contribute, to make a difference and to develop their careers in audit, tax, advisory or outsourcing.
If you wish to work in a high performance organisation with people who help navigate complexity for dynamic organisations, Grant Thornton is the place for you.
Datele și emailul potentialilor salariați, recepționate de către Departamentul HR al “Grant Thornton” SRL, prin intermediul poștei electronice (și/sau CV), se vor șterge ulterior desfăsurării concursului de angajare pentru funcția vacantă respectivă. Datelor potențialilor salariați se vor păstra de către Companie doar pe parcursul existentei funcției vacante. În cazul în care nu sunteți de acord cu stocarea datelor Dvs. (și/sau CV) în arhiva Departamentului HR al “Grant Thornton” SRL, pentru eventuale funcții vacante viitoare, vă rugăm să indicati acest fapt cu CV-ul transmis.