Sales Director B2B for US market
If you can commit to and live with the following principles, then you are the type of person who will be successful and help our company thrive. If you feel this level of engagement is not right for you or that you’re not willing or able to participate with us at this level, we are not a good fit for you. Our expectation is that you will take the steps necessary to do what you say you are going to do and be accountable for your actions. In other words, live “Above Average.”
We understand that not every person is ready for this level of performance, and we appreciate the honesty of those who decide this is not the right place for them.
On the other hand, you would make an ideal candidate to join our company if you are willing to commit to the following Above Average:
Accountability. See It, Own It, Solve It, Do It. Become part of the solution; Personal ownership and pride;
Empathy. Respect for others and their feelings; Show others that you care;
Go Extra-Mile. Ask the question: “What else can I do?”; Reject average, good to pass by;
Extra Smile. We look to the positive side in every situation. We love what we do every day. Ask the question: “What is good in this?”
Constant Learner. Ask the questions: “What coaching do you have for me?” and “What can I do better?”; What is the learning here?
Make an impact. Give before you ask, Always, happy to help;
- Build a team of outbound sales representatives who will call, contact via email, Linkedin and other channels
- Monitor the performance of the team based on their KPIs
- Hire new people in the team, and mentor them
- Mentor and coach the team to:
- Establish contact with potential customers by telephone (outbound calling), e-mail and Linkedin.
- Identify key decision-makers within companies that regularly need software services;
- Identify business opportunities by analyzing prospect and assessing their position in the industry; research and analysis to qualify the leads;
- Providing excellent communication with the customer - handling complaints, developing solutions and preparing reports;
- Continuing communication with customers;
- Follow-up to the prospects whenever needed to close the sale;
- CRM data recording;
- Report the results to the manager;
- Elaborate statistics and offer suggestions on how to increase the productivity
- Ability to lead, teach and mentor
- Great at building rapport;
- Bargain skills, great negotiator;
- Great communication skills;
- Easy to cold call, feeling free and accommodating with the prospect;
- Experience of handling objections;
- Top-level responsibility;
- Easy going, persuasive with the customer;
- Great first impression;
- Experience of working in an international B2B environment
- Previous Leadership positions held
- Confident level of English language
- Technical knowledge of the programming languages is as advantage
- Competitve Salary negotiated based on experience.
- Rest of remuneration is uncapped, and will be based on personal performance and on the performance of the team.
Index helps leading companies, scale their engineering team. Our mission is to empower every organization on the planet with outstanding talent.
We are a UK based company with an operational office in Chisinau, Moldova. We are growing fast and have the vision of building a leading software development company in the world. If you are up for the challenge, we want you to join. us.
More information about the company: http://index.dev/
Apply by sending CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
The subject of the email: B2B Sales Director -CV (Your First/Last Name)