We are a group of like-minded individuals who aim to make the world of finance more transparent and user-friendly! How? By means of innovation and technology.
Do you wish to see the contribution of your work on a global scale? Then let’s join efforts in leading the change in the fintech industry!
To ensure health and safety, we will be conducting interviews online while on quarantine due to COVID-19. The official employment of the candidate who successfully passed all the recruiting steps will take place when we’re back to the regular work rhythm.
Ruby on Rails Developer (Middle+)
What's it like to work here?
Salt Edge has a calm, informal environment with work that impacts hundreds of thousands of users around the world.
Since the company and the products are created/improved by us alone, we put great effort into constantly improving ourselves and learning new things:
- We have periodic internal presentations on different topics: technical, business, sales, marketing, etc. Anyone can do a presentation, and anyone can attend it. Technical people are often seen at business presentations just so they can understand the impact of their work. All the presentations are recorded and can be watched by any newcomer.
- Teams help each other and share knowledge and experience.
We trust the individuals to improve their job and find the optimal solutions:
- If Agile Sprints work for some teams, they use them. Otherwise, they don’t. There is no must.
- We expect that people challenge the status quo and ask the question - why do we need this?
Who are we looking for?
Our development team is growing and we are happy to welcome a Ruby on Rails developer (Middle+) with
- solid Ruby and Ruby on Rails knowledge and who’s acquainted with Ruby Style Guide, Design Patterns, Refactoring Patterns, HTTP protocol, debugging tools and techniques;
- experience building a RESTful API, High-Available and Scalable Applications;
- practice working in Unix/Linux environments;
- testing experience (rspec, capybara, mocha, jasmine etc);
- understanding of GIT.
What do we offer?
- full training and peer-to-peer feedback every step of the way;
- build in-house products that work 24/7/365 and receive global awards;
- generous room for growth: regular trainings, hackathons, courses, and certifications;
- competitive salary, attractive benefits, paid vacations, as well as performance-based bonuses and the unique opportunity to acquire stock options;
- work directly with Tier 1 banks (BBVA, SocGen, ING), credit bureaus, credit card companies;
- office hours that allow both early and late mornings: 9:00 - 18:00 or 10:00 - 19:00 (Monday - Friday), as well as remote work if necessary;
- supportive, ambitious, and friendly culture
- weekly Happy Hour, games, outings, team buildings;
- tasty snacks, beverages, great lunch deals, as well as awesome gym discounts to help burn the treats off;
- a safe and caring environment where everyone’s voice matters.
P.S. Lack of confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. We'll let you in on a secret: there's no such thing as a 'perfect' candidate. Salt Edge is a place where everyone can grow. However you identify and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.
Send your CV in English at firstname.lastname@example.org
You’re only one email away from building a promising career!
Alte anunturi publicate de aceasta companie
CV-ul a fost expediat!