We are a Brazilian company with over 30 years of experience in delivering IT services worldwide, ranging from IT outsourcing to application development or IT staffing. We have a direct presence in 39 countries, through our 88 offices located throughout the world and we enjoy working for over 500 active clients. While more than 300 of them are multinational corporations, we have managed to become the preferred partner of many small-to-midsize local and regional companies as well. Most of our clients come from industries such as financial services, manufacturing, telecommunications, chemical, services, technology, public sector and utilities.
This position will be responsible for analyzing, developing, maintaining, and supporting RPA applications for our clients.
This role will also analyze the performance of applications and troubleshoot problems, be involved in the coding, testing, and documentation of the proposed solution, and support the RPA infrastructure. Job Responsibilities
- Analyze client needs for automation and develop recommendations for the automation of work processes;
- Design and deliver proof-of-concept solutions to demonstrate viability in client environments;
- Design, configure, test, deploy and maintain UiPath RPA scripts and frameworks designed to replicate manual administrative processes;
- Participate and contribute to developing and testing reusable workflow components;
- Consider security policies and best practices when designing automation solutions;
- Develop recommendations for improvements or areas to enhance efficiency or effectiveness of services delivered;
- Support RPA bots in production;
- Create high-quality RPA solutions that include design documentation that adheres to the industry standards, delivery methodology, design principles, and best practices;
- Work closely with SME’s to review and refine business process workflows and identifying areas of possible simplification;
- Participate in daily team stand-ups, planning sessions, etc.
What we offer
- Understanding of Robotic Process Automation (RPA) concepts;
- Experience facilitating design, setup, and configuration of an RPA solution;
- Experience in software or RPA automation development, testing, and deployment;
- Understanding of Digital Transformation disruptive technologies (e.g. Process Automation, Machine Learning, Cloud, etc.) and their application to functional areas (e.g. Leasing, Finance, HR, etc.);
- Proven experience in .NET, C#, and Microsoft server-side technologies;
- Technical expertise on version control software source code versioning, pipelines, integration, deployment, and automation tools;
- Ability to work with databases;
- Strong problem-solving skills, intelligence, and initiative;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (detail-oriented);
- Good spoken and written English;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Sciences or other related fields is good to have.
You will find here not only a challenging and interesting workplace but also a rewarding work experience, with competitive compensation and benefits packages:
- A dynamic and multinational environment with dedicated professionals who are ready to share their knowledge with you;
- Professional training and continuous career growth opportunities;
- Competitive salary package;
- Additional Health Insurance;
- English classes.
[Re]Imagine your career with us! Send your resume to email@example.com
Alte anunturi publicate de aceasta companie
CV-ul a fost expediat!