Adm In ME (www.admin-me.com), which is the part of Safeguard Global, is a leading European administrative business process outsourcing provider (Accounting, Payroll, HR, Compliance).
We have direct local operations in Switzerland, Italy, France, UK, Spain, Portugal, Greece, Moldova and Romania.
We are looking for an experienced Recruiter to source against a variety of global roles with a focus on payroll operations, implementation, finance, technology, and other roles. You will be sourcing for roles primarily based in Chisinau, however as business needs change you may recruit in all regions of the worhrough the full recruitment cycle.
Key to this position is ability and experience of directly sourcing candidates via multiple channels such as advertising, database searching, utilizing social media sites, etc. Equally you will also have great interview skills and techniques.
· Writing and placing recruitment advertisements
· CV sourcing via Linked In, Instagram, Indeed, and other CV database sites
· Reviewing CV’s and applications submitted through our applicant tracking system
· Conducting behavioral and culture fit interviews in person and via phone/skype
· Scheduling interviews for managers and following up as needed
· Following up on employee referrals of candidates
· Ensuring all proper application information has been submitted completely and accurately
· Guiding the candidate through the selection process in a timely fashion, including hosting on site interviews
· Providing regular updates to the HR team and hiring managers
· Acting as a brand ambassador and good steward to the organization
Mandatory Skills required:
· Fluent in verbal and written business English
· At least one year of in-house/on-site recruitment experience focused on Moldova recruitment
· Knowledge of the Moldova hiring market
· Experience recruiting for multi-disciplines and for multiple roles at one time
· Experience of using online job boards & social networking media for recruitment
· MS Office skills (Word, Excel, Outlook)
· A highly professional and customer service focused approach to recruitment
We offer you:
· Great opportunity to work in a global company
· Integration in a dynamic and multicultural working environment
· Multiple career development opportunities (trainings, courses, team-buildings)
· Flexible internal policies
· International travelling
If you are interested in finding out more about the company and/or the job position, please send your CV by email to: email@example.com quoting the reference: Recruiter-Moldova