Recruiting Specialist / Headhunter (English)
We are looking for a highly motivated Recruiting Specialist / Headhunter to join our HR team!
As a Recruiting Specialist / Headhunter, You will be responsible for sourcing candidates on a global scale. Your goal will always be to meet the company's needs by finding candidates that match our organizational culture and open job positions.
- Using a combination of global candidate sourcing techniques to source top talent by running targeted searches, building candidate projects, and reviewing applications.
- Consistently generating qualified candidate pipelines to help meet our hiring targets.
- Partnering closely with recruiters throughout the sourcing life cycle from identification to presenting each candidate to the TA team.
- Partnering with Recruiters, HR, and Business Leaders to understand the job requirements and make sourcing strategy recommendations for various roles.
- Helping to develop a sustainable recruiting strategy based on our goals and needs
- Keeping up-to-date with the latest HR trends and best practices
We expect from you:
- International recruitment experience is a plus.
- A strong driver of outcomes with experience in researching and sourcing.
- Experience with LinkedIn Platform (LinkedIn Recruiter)
- Hands-on experience working with MS Office.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Advanced knowledge of the English language, written and spoken.
- Attractive salary depending on the seniority
- Working experience in an international team
- Comfortable and modern office in the city center
- Private Health insurance
- Meal allowance (100 Euros per month)
- Comfortable schedule, both earlier and later hours: 9:00 - 18:00 or 10:00 - 19:00 (Monday - Friday)
- In-house/Hybrid/Remote Possibility
- Valuable knowledge and excellent experience for future development
- Possibilities for self-development (training, coaching, conferences)
- Attractive referral bonus
- Team building and company events that will break up the work monotony
Have we sparked your interest?
Feel free to send us your CV in English at this email: firstname.lastname@example.org.