Recruiting Manager/Director - Sourcing and Outreach
About Index http://index.dev/ - helps leading companies scale their engineering team. Our mission is to empower every organization on the planet with outstanding talent. We are a UK-based company with an operational office in Chisinau, Moldova, and employees working remote and in-office.
More about the company: https://index-careers.webflow.io/
Video of our colleagues: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SbcM-t7yQYc&t
We are growing fast and have the vision of building the leading software development company in the world. If you are up for the challenge, we want you to join us!
If you can commit to and live with the following principles, then you are the type of person who will be successful and help our company thrive. Our expectation is that you will take the steps necessary to do what you say you are going to do and be accountable for your actions. In other words, live “Above Average.”
We understand that not every person is ready for this level of performance, and we appreciate the honesty of those who decide this is not the right place for them.
On the other hand, you would make an ideal candidate to join our company if you are willing to commit to the following:
Above Average Principles:
Accountability. See It, Own It, Solve It, Do It. Become part of the solution; We expect you to have personal ownership and pride;
Empathy. Respect for others and their feelings; Show others that you care;
Extra-Mile. Ask the question: “What else can I do?”; Reject average, good to pass by;
Extra Smile. We look to the positive side in every situation. We love what we do every day. Ask the question: “What is good in this?”
Constant Learner. Ask the questions: “What coaching do you have for me?” and “What can I do better?”; What is the learning here?
Make an impact. Give before you ask. Be always, happy to help;
- Attract and retain global IT talent to Index platform by using exceptional selling skills, in communication with IT talents on various recruiting platforms, e.g LinkedIn.
- Establish and maintain a stable candidate pipeline that consistently produces a high volume of top talent successfully passing the screening process and entering client engagements.
- Apply the follow-up Credo - many candidates need to be outreached several times before they decide to work with us
- Find and outline new global talent sourcing strategies and techniques through the creation of a strong and constant pipeline of candidates.
- Collaborate on a constant basis with the IT Recruiting and Sales teams to assess current needs for hiring in the company
- Successfully identify current and future hiring trends within the global talent market and adapt outreaching strategies accordingly
- Transition in the role of the Team Lead to scale and grow the sourcing team.
- Positive spirit;
- Love to negotiate;
- Understand hiring, people;
- Have a Selling mentality
- Have experience within the software world;
- High Standards;
- Yes! attitude;
- Long term employment, fully covering social package;
- Competittive Base salary;
- Possibility of earning more in bonuses;
- Private 70,000 MDL Health Insurance;
- Sport allowance 25 USD/month;
- Work in an international environment;
- 500 USD learning stipend of certifications, conferences, and training courses;
- Possibility to work remote;
Apply by sending CV to email@example.com with a short description (up to 100 words) about yourself
The subject of the email: IT Sourcer - CV (Your First/Last Name)