About Index http://index.dev/ - helps leading companies scale their engineering team. Our mission is to empower every organization on the planet with outstanding talent. We are a UK-based company with an operational office in Chisinau, Moldova, and employees working remote and in-office.
More about the company https://index-careers.webflow.io/
Video of our colleagues https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SbcM-t7yQYc&t
We are growing fast and have the vision of building the leading software development company in the world. If you are up for the challenge, we want you to join us!
If you can commit to and live with the following principles, then you are the type of person who will be successful and help our company thrive. Our expectation is that you will take the steps necessary to do what you say you are going to do and be accountable for your actions. In other words, live “Above Average.”
We understand that not every person is ready for this level of performance, and we appreciate the honesty of those who decide this is not the right place for them.
On the other hand, you would make an ideal candidate to join our company if you are willing to commit to the following:
Above Average Principles:
Accountability. See It, Own It, Solve It, Do It. Become part of the solution; We expect you to have a personal ownership and pride;
Empathy. Respect for others and their feelings; Show others that you care;
Extra-Mile. Ask the question: “What else can I do?”; Reject average, good to pass by;
Extra Smile. We look to the positive side in every situation. We love what we do every day. Ask the question: “What is good in this?”
Constant Learner. Ask the questions: “What coaching do you have for me?” and “What can I do better?”; What is the learning here?
Make an impact. Give before you ask. Be always, happy to help;
Similar Positions: Project Manager, Recruiter, Talent Scout
• Select candidates for tech positions, interview, screen the best CVs;
• Source and recruit candidates by using databases, linkedin etc;
• Manage suppliers, thorough evaluation / screening and presentation of candidates. Provide feedback and direction to providers to ensure their on-boarding;
• Conduct interviews using various reliable recruiting and selection tools/methods to filter candidates within schedule
• Negotiate with vendors best rates;
• Follow up to ensure that interested companies register, and are actively responding to our requests.
• Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process
• Developing own relationships with present/potential clients
• Resource requests, deliver within time and cost limitations.
- Positive spirit;
- Love to negotiate;
- Understand hiring, people;
- Have experience within the software world;
- High Standards;
- Yes! attitude;
- Long term employment, fully covering social package;
- Competittive Base salary;
- Possibility of earning more in bonuses;
- Private 70,000 MDL Health Insurance;
- Sport allowance 25 USD/month;
- Work in an international environment;
- 500 USD learning stipend of certifications, conferences, and training courses;
- Possibility to work remote;
Apply by sending CV to email@example.com with a short description (up to 100 words) about yourself
The subject of the email: IT recruiter- CV (Your First/Last Name)