About the job:
You will be involved into the fintech product development, from concept to execution. Our goal is to build a global financial ecosystem and bring new payment solutions to small merchants. Hundreds of thousands of business owners rely on our solution to drive their business.
As a Frontend Developer you will shape some of consumers core experiences: from their first impression on the website, to the web-based features that make them loyal to the platform.
Here are some of the things you'll be doing:
- Work with a cross-functional team to ship code multiple times per week
- Collaborate with product and design departments to build maintainable, usable, and beautiful features
- Share your knowledge with other developers through pair programming and receive mentorship in return
- Take initiative in pushing projects forward, while validating and communicating your ideas with the team
You’ll be great for this position if
- You care about user interaction, usability, and of course – making the interface beautiful
- You strive for clean code
- You know what to test, why to test it, and how to write meaningful tests
- You have experience with or interest in Functional Programming techniques
- You know how to make pragmatic programming decisions in a complex codebase
- You strive to learn something daily.
- 2+ years prior professional experience
- Good knowledge of HTML, CSS, and experience with React.js
- Experience with data / content modeling and thinking in a reusable, component-oriented way
- Experience implementing accessible and responsive designs according to pixel-precise design specs
- Ability to communicate fluently in English - you'll be part of a truly global company!
- Work from Home possibility;
- Attractive salary package;
- Meal tickets;
- Additional health insurance;
- Attractive referral program;
- Trainings and career development opportunities;
- Integration in a dynamic and multicultural working environment.
- English classes;
- Working in a stable company.
If interested, please email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Pentalog is a digital leader whose platform offers a digital one-stop shop of services that disrupts traditional value chains. The company is operating internationally in Romania, France, Moldova, Vietnam, USA and Germany. The company employs over 1200 engineers and IT experts who work in a very dynamic, multicultural working environment, where your talents and ambitions are recognized and rewarded and where you will have plenty of opportunities to develop as an individual and as a professional.