We are a Brazilian company with over three decades of IT expertise, focused on making the digital transformation dream a successful reality for our clients.
Our “big enough, yet small enough” approach makes us open, flexible, responsive and agile. If you are somebody who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment, who likes to experience the newest technologies but, at the same time, keeps a grasp on the well-established ones, then join us in the conversation about relevant software development.
Stefanini has career opportunities locally and around the world for professionals interested in a vibrant, passionate, team-oriented workplace.
Learn more about us on stefanini.com and join us on facebook.com/stefaninimoldova
As a React Developer, you will develop, design, and build new components and/or features and make sure the software lives up to our quality standard. Our software engineers develop a flexible Point of Sale (POS) with many possibilities.
Take a look at your responsibilities:
- Our team is going to develop a multi-layered, distributed software solution for the retail industry.
- The solution consists of an Application Server running an ERP, Management, and Integration Platform, a stand-alone Server, a POS Client, and multiple Add-ons.
- The solution is under continuous development and is deployed in production for Sweden and Norway retailers.
- You will work in one of these teams. According to the ongoing project and needs, moving between teams and the applications that are part of the solution is possible and encouraged
Your path to success requires:
- Documented experience of writing React application and using react patterns like (but not limited to higher-order components, render props, and how to use PropTypes;
- Implementation experience in Redux;
- Documented experience of writing React Native applications, preferably in a project where code sharing between React and React Native took place;
- Knowledge of how to write tests with Jest;
- Experience with Appium preferable.
Benefits of Joining Stefanini:
- A dynamic and multinational environment with dedicated professionals who are ready to share their knowledge with you;
- Professional training and continuous career growth opportunities;
- Competitive salary package;
- Additional Health Insurance.
[Re]Imagine your career with us! Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Alte anunturi publicate de aceasta companie
CV-ul a fost expediat!