DevelopmentAid was founded in 2007 and is a leading information provider for the international development sector. We provide a business development platform and recruiting services for worldwide organisations, and offer professional career advice for individual consultants.
Our team consists of over 170 innovative and passionate people: analysts, developers, designers, marketeers, career advisers, recruiters, and business developers.
We are looking for a Project Assistant to conduct high-level research on companies and industries, and identify the best candidates worldwide for our clients.
RightAngle, a DevelopmentAid product, is a bespoke search company that connects management consultancies, private equity, and hedge funds to top professionals around the world. We help them supplement their in-house experience with access to deep market knowledge and perspectives not available elsewhere. RightAngle's official website is: https://rightangleglobal.com/
- Study project briefs received from the Project Manager and clarify all aspects of the profiles
- Carry out research based on the brief’s requirements, and searches in various sources for the right candidates to be later presented to the client
- Add and manage the profiles of identified candidates within a special Project Management Tool
- Get in touch with potential candidates by phone, and interview them to check their experience against client requirements
- Work on several projects at once, juggling different work activities and tasks, prioritizing and addressing the most critical and pressing demands first to be able to meet tight deadlines
- University degree
- Excellent communication skills in English (both spoken and written)
- Previous experience using business communication (English language) is considered an advantage
- Well-organised, able to work with multiple deadlines
- Assertive and proactive
- Inquisitive, able to learn fast and deliver quick results
- The ability to flexibly organize your working hours within a full-time, Monday – Friday work schedule
- Work from home is possible along with the option to come to the office when necessary
- Company-wide referral program offering a bonus for proposing potential candidates
- Work in an international environment within a professional and talented team of peers
- Internal, on-the-job training and continuous professional development programs
- Training policy covering a wide variety of professional as well as non-work-related training needs
- Attractive working conditions with a cozy relaxation area, playroom and a diverse library
- Corporate and team building events, most currently online, as well as other social activities
Our company offers a wide range of vacancies for all levels of seniority to ensure the potential to migrate to other positions or into other departments.
To apply, send your CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please visit workwithus.developmentaid.org for more information.
Alte anunturi publicate de aceasta companie
CV-ul a fost expediat!