Travod is an international fast-growing translation agency based in the UK, that makes information accessible worldwide - we help more than 6000 brands localize their content in more than 120 languages, globally, every day.
Prospects and clients we deal with: Amazon, Formlabs, Daimler, Lenovo, Amadeus, Swissport.
You offer support to Project Management, carrying out tasks as designated by Team Leads in support of Project Managers, such as file analysis, pre-translation, communicating with linguists, QA checks, among others.
Carry out tasks as delegated by Team Leads, such as:
- File analysis for new projects (identify missing information, uneditable content, conflicting instructions, etc.)
- Assign and monitor linguists on established accounts
- Query Management (gathering queries, sending to clients /linguists, tracking resolution and implementation)
- Make QA checks through our translation softwares (Memsource, Trados, etc.)
What will help you be successful in this role?
- Great organizational and multitasking skills
- Good eye for details
- A curious and analytical approach
- Confident level of English language
- Accustomed to working with technology
- Ability perform long routine tasks
What you will get from this experience?
- Competitive Income
- Annual performance bonus
- Full training + awesome team waiting for you
- Grow in a strong culture, that nurture talent and celebrates results
- Possibility to work from home
- Continuous learning: library, training knowledge center, coaching.
Working schedule: 8:00-17:00
Send us your CV in English to email@example.com stating the position and shift for which you are applying in the subject line.