PPC (Pay-Per-Click) Marketing Manager
Index is a UK-based company with an operational office in Chisinau that helps leading companies like GoEuro, Vodafone, Venly, YC startups, and 100 more companies, scale their engineering team by finding outstanding talent.
Here are some reviews from our teammates on Glassdoor: https://www.glassdoor.co.uk/Reviews/Index-dev-Reviews-E3119481.htm
At Index, we’re always looking for the next generation of innovative thinkers and achievers to drive our business forward. When you join Index, you join a diverse, global community where innovative ideas flourish. We are growing fast and have the vision of building the leading software development company in the world. If you are up for the challenge, we want you to join us!
If you match the following principles, then you are the type of person who will be successful and help our company thrive. We expect you to do what you say you're going to do and be accountable for your actions. In other words, live “Above Average.”
If you're ready for this level of performance, you are most welcome to join our rocket ship.
You would make an ideal candidate for our company if you are willing to commit to the following:
Above Average Principles:
Accountability. See It, Own It, Solve It, Do It. Become part of the solution; We expect you to have personal ownership and pride;
Empathy. Respect for others and their feelings; Show others that you care;
Extra-Mile. Ask the question: “What else can I do?”; Reject average, good to pass by;
Extra Smile. We look to the positive side in every situation. We love what we do every day. Ask the question: “What is good in this?”
Constant Learner. As constant learners, one of our tasks is reading a book per month. Ask the questions: “What coaching do you have for me?” and “What can I do better?”; What is the learning here?
Make an impact. Give before you ask. Be always, happy to help;
Your Role as a PPC Manager
Will be managing internet pay-per-click advertising campaigns including the strategy, coordinating design and copy, implementation, and analysis of ad performance. You’ll be responsible for achieving KPIs through CPC ads.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Developing and implementing comprehensive digital strategies, while having a full understanding of business objectives
- Launching and optimizing PPC campaigns
- Achieving and tracking KPIs.Providing campaign KPI optimization proposals.
- Keyword research for Google Ads.
- Creative writing for Ads (team work with our Copywriter).
- Analysis of the competitors' digital campaigns.
- Delivering clear and useful reports for management.
- Trend watching, so that you understand what consumers will respond to and also what technology is driving them each day.
The ideal candidate has:
- Previous knowledge of running and managing digital marketing campaigns on AdWords, Facebook Ads, and other online advertising platforms, 3-4 years of experience with tracked results.
- Excellent English (C1 level) & great copywriting skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Organization & Time Management Discipline
- Hunger for Knowledge & trying new things
- Interest and knowledge in marketing and consumer behaviour
- Perseverance is engaged in working with KPIs and does not give up on the way to their 100% closure.
- Long term employment, full-time and/or part-time, fully covering social package;
- Competitive Base salary;
- Private 70,000 MDL Health Insurance;
- Sport allowance 25 USD/month;
- Work in an international environment;
- 500 USD learning stipend of certifications, conferences, and training courses;
- Possibility to work remote;
Index helps leading companies scale their engineering team. Our mission is to empower every organization on the planet with outstanding talent.