PHP Symfony Developer| Stefanini
Stefanini is a Brazilian company with over three decades of IT expertise, focused on making the digital transformation dream a successful reality for our clients.
Our “big enough, yet small enough” approach makes us open, flexible, responsive and agile. If you are somebody who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment, who likes to experience the newest technologies but, at the same time, keeps a grasp on the well-established ones, then join us in the conversation about relevant software development.
Stefanini has career opportunities locally and around the world for professionals interested in a vibrant, passionate, team-oriented workplace.
The position holder is responsible for the development, testing, and documentation of software applications – according to INSEAD’s programming standards - to improve business efficiency and productivity as of today’s needs and anticipated demands of the business.
The position holder must organize and plan his work under special consideration of a frictionless information flow in the IT and the relevant business department and he/she must guarantee an overall excellent co-operation with all project members, business representatives and external experts if applicable.
- Works on integrating INSEAD applications, built on various technologies, mainly in PHP and ColdFusion connecting to the new online payment cloud platform Magento2
- Min. 2 projects/year
- Expands knowledge to min. 5 different applications
- Maintain and develop Magento 2, the new payment online cloud platform
- In charge of Magento 1.x maintenance and its payment gateways
- Handles Magento2-related stories development according to agreed priorities E. Working with end-users and Technical leaders on different locations according to the various systems
- No budget responsibility G. Technical leader/lead developer in a specific project
- Minimum of 5 years in web application development
- Minimum of 3 years developing with PHP.
- Knowledge of Magento 1.x is an advantage
- Excellent knowledge on MySQL relational database(s) (nice to have ORACLE and MS SQL Server)
- Expert is API SOAP/REST
- Experience in Mailchimp, Evenbrite
- Experience in Braintree, Paypal, and payment gateway integration
- Awareness on all IT aspects (architecture, database, application development)
- Ability to manage multiple activities within time and technical constraints
- Ability to lead technically a project team
- Drupal knowledge is nice to have
Nice to have:
- Fast learning skills
- Have good work methodology (respect for planning, standards, policies)
- Good communication (both spoken and written) and interpersonal skills
- Capacity to work as a team player in a multicultural team
- Customer-oriented personality
- Autonomous and self-motivated person
- Rigorous and flexible
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Sciences or other related fields
- Good knowledge of English is required
What we offer:
- You will find here not only a challenging and interesting workplace, but also a rewarding work experience, with competitive compensation and benefit packages
- A dynamic and multinational environment with dedicated professionals who are ready to share their knowledge with you
- Professional trainings and continuous career growth opportunities
- Competitive salary package
- Health Insurance
- Flexible work arrangements, no dress-code
- Possibility to work from home
- Coffee, tea, fruits and awesome offlines
- Free English classes
Join our global team and become an experienced professional! We offer you the opportunity to upgrade your career and learn to work with different technologies.
Our recruitment partner is mantis.md, so you are invited to send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
They will organize an interview with us. You are welcome to our team!