We are a Brazilian company with over three decades of IT expertise, focused on making the digital transformation dream a successful reality for our clients.
Our “big enough, yet small enough” approach makes us open, flexible, responsive and agile. If you are somebody who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment, who likes to experience the newest technologies but, at the same time, keeps a grasp on the well-established ones, then join us in the conversation about relevant software development.
Stefanini has career opportunities locally and around the world for professionals interested in a vibrant, passionate, team-oriented workplace.
Learn more about us on https://stefanini.com
You will work within Stefanini Bucharest in a dedicated team together with Client's team (Germany) to further develop digital products and markets for businesses and customers of an InsurTech. The core of the system is realized by means of an elastic, automatically scaling infrastructure, which is located in a cloud environment.
- Work in one of our cross-functional teams of developers, product managers and specialists, in an Agile environment;
- Consume back-end applications and services for the frontend of our applications;
- Apply code-creation best practices, under the supervision of code-quality tools;
- Participate in Sprint Planning and Daily Scrum meetings;
- Collaborate with experts from different disciplines and continuously shape with us a better digital product for all participants.
Skills and competencies required
- Back-end track
- Minimum 1 year experience with PHP frameworks (Laravel 5);
- Testing your code with PHPUnit;
- Working with RESTFul controllers;
- The ability to consume RESTFul web services;
- Use PHP Data Objects (PDO) in conjunction with Prepared Statements;
- Experience with relational database management systems (MySQL/MariaDB).
- Experience with CSS frameworks (Bootstrap 4) and CSS preprocessors (Sass);
- Awareness of security practices for web applications;
- The use of tools such as GIT, SSH Keys, Unix Command Line and Continuous Integration (CircleCI) are part of everyday life.
Nice to have skills
- Experience with Java;
- Experience with object-relational database management systems (PostgreSQL);
- Experience with caching systems (Memcached);
- Create API documentation with Swagger;
- Working with container services (Docker / Docker-Compose);
- Experience with the tools of the Amazon Web Services (ECS, S3, SQS).
What we offer
You will find here not only a challenging and interesting workplace, but also a rewarding work experience, with competitive compensation and benefit packages:
- Soft skills and technical training for current and emerging products and technologies;
- Career development: opportunity to grow within the team;
- Special referral bonuses for recommending your friends;
- Private Medical subscription;
- Flexible working hours and work from home, aligned with project needs;
- Friendly team who is eager to meet you.
It’s best to apply today, because job postings can be taken down and we wouldn’t want you to miss this opportunity.
The recruitment process starts with an HR discussion, followed by a technical test and a final talk with the hiring manager.
Alte anunturi publicate de aceasta companie
CV-ul a fost expediat!