Personal Assistant / Office Manager
A UK-based digital marketing group is hiring in Moldova. After developing and releasing a number of projects in the digital marketing space, we are looking to strengthen our operational team.
We’re looking to hire a well-rounded executive assistant to help with all tasks around the office as well as take on administrative responsibilities on behalf of the CEO.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Manages relationships and processes in relation to hiring and office administration: for example: communication with companies that provide office equipment, getting business cards designed, onboarding new employees etc.
- Performs research and analysis on specified issues, as required, and independently prepares non-routine letters and/or reports, which may be highly sensitive and confidential in nature. Reads contracts and summarises key points to the CEO
- Tracks budget/expenses.
- Manages the calendar of appointments, meetings, rooms, events/retreats, and/or other similar activities for specified department/unit or executive. Coordinates travel/conference arrangements and itineraries. Facilitates and provides set-up and tear down assistance for health fairs, meetings, conferences, and other special events, as required.
- Contacts people on behalf of the CEO to schedule meetings, arrangements, phone calls etc.
- Internet research on behalf the CEO
- Good team-play and communication skills
- Ability to get things done
- Financial or Legal background is a big plus
- Excellent written English & Romanian
- Intermediate PC user: Excel, PowerPoint, Word
- Good ability to use the Internet to identify relevant contacts
* learn from the best (really!)
* very competitive salary
* opportunity to travel to relevant conferences
* company-wide performance bonuses
* work with a very experienced team towards achieving globally-recognized success
This is a great opportunity to join a funded & fast-growing startup run by experienced entrepreneurs.
Email us your CV and a few words describing your current status (freelancing, full time employment etc.) the email firstname.lastname@example.org