Payroll Specialist (Swiss Clients)
Safeguard Global is a global provider of accounting, payroll, and HR administration services for international customers. We also help people get paid in over 179 countries through our global managed payroll and workforce solutions.
As a Payroll Specialist, you will be responsible for processing day-to-day payroll duties, to work side-by-side with our clients, to ensure great communication with our clients and resolution of enquiries, and to perform your activities with passion, accurately, and in a timely manner.
- Managing end to end payroll processes for our global clients (well-known companies from different industries and locations) and ensuring accurate and timely data flow between clients and local payroll partners;
- Acting as the main contact for our clients and ensuring excellent communication and issues resolution;
- Submitting accurate payroll data to the clients or partners;
- Ensuring that assigned projects are delivered within schedule and quality;
- Using regularly Company’s HR payroll software;
- Acting as a brand ambassador and good steward of the company.
We would love to hear from you if:
- You are passionate about numbers and are able to maintain a high level of accuracy in your work;
- You speak English. Another language would be a great asset (French, Italian, Spanish, German);
- You have an economic/financial/international relations education background and would enjoy working in this field. We also welcome students in their last year at University who are eager to put their knowledge into practice;
- You are excited to develop yourself in an international environment;
- You have little experience in payroll or in other related fields, that is a plus, but not a requirement. Our talented team will be more than happy to share with you their knowledge.
- You are trusted and never compromise your ethics.
What we can offer to you?
- Enthusiastic team and caring work atmosphere;
- International working environment and chance to be part of a passionate team of professionals from every corner of the globe;
- Opportunity to learn a new field, to develop yourself, and to achieve great things;
- Flexible internal policies and a team that loves to laugh;
- International travelling and great career growth.
We are a rapidly growing team with great clients and great opportunities for those who are seeking a new challenge. At Safeguard, we are passionate about what we do, and we encourage our people to share the same vision. If you are ready for a new beginning, it is the time to join our journey.
Please send your CV to ValeriaTrinca@safeguardglobal.com, indicating the position you are applying for.