Payroll Specialist for Italian Clients
At Safeguard Global, our vision is to forever transform the way people work around the world. We are a leading HR and Payroll outsourcing company on a mission to equip our clients to adapt to an ever-shifting global market. With over 900 clients and across 15 global offices, we enable organizations to hire, onboard and pay employees in more than 165 countries. Whether it is helping companies become multi-national powerhouses or taking care of payroll for organizations as they expand, Safeguard Global is here to help.
As a member of our team, you will have an opportunity to work alongside driven and dedicated individuals while prioritizing client service. From communicating with our global clients, processing client payroll, to day-to-day query management, you will gain an incredible amount of experience and further your own professional abilities through this position. Our team is committed to providing a high-quality work environment that promotes success and team unity.
The Role in a Nutshell:
As a Payroll Specialist, your role is to support and process client payrolls on a timely basis, answer client questions, and assist the International Payroll Specialists and Implementation team.
- Maintaining payroll records: new hires, leavers, transfers, contractual changes etc.
- Validating all payments and deductions;
- Ensuring knowledge of Client contracts of employment, policies, taxation, mandatory insurances and social security regulations – ensuring all payments are duly authorized, correct and compliant;
- Ensuring the accuracy and timely delivery of monthly payroll files;
- Managing client enquiries via telephone and email;
- Building and nurturing the relationship we have with the customer and deliver world class service;
- Performing additional duties as required by the operations team;
- Maintaining KPI performance on allocation of clients.
- Experience in personnel administration or Payroll:
- Fluent Italian and a good level of English, both written and verbal;
- University Degree in Business Administration, Economics, Labor or related field will be a plus
- International Environment: Our teams are borderless. Interact, collaborate, discover cultures, and expand your personal network beyond your country.
- Our Culture: We are nurturing a workplace where everything you do is in harmony with who you are. Where your ideas will always find their way to our leaders, and your contribution recognized.
- Autonomy & Flexibility (Work in Any Way): As a fellow Guardian, you will decide when, how and where you work best. We value results, not working hours.
- Learning: Even though perfection is impossible to reach, we support everyone striving towards it by providing you access to 2 learning platforms. Learn at your own pace, as much and whatever you need.
- Valuable Experience: Wherever you go, challenges will await you. At Safeguard Global you will find the “right” challenges to hone you into the ultimate professional.