Index is a UK-based company with an operational office in Chisinau that helps leading companies like GoEuro, Vodafone, Venly, YC startups, and 100 more companies, scale their engineering team by finding outstanding talent.
Here are some reviews from our teammates on Glassdoor: https://www.glassdoor.co.uk/Reviews/Index-dev-Reviews-E3119481.htm
At Index, we’re always looking for the next generation of innovative thinkers and achievers to drive our business forward. When you join Index, you join a diverse, global community where innovative ideas flourish. We are growing fast and have the vision of building the leading software development company in the world. If you are up for the challenge, we want you to join us!
If you match the following principles, then you are the type of person who will be successful and help our company thrive. We expect you to do what you say you're going to do and be accountable for your actions. In other words, live “Above Average.”
If you're ready for this level of performance, you are most welcome to join our rocket ship.
You would make an ideal candidate for our company if you are willing to commit to the following:
Above Average Principles:
Accountability. See It, Own It, Solve It, Do It. Become part of the solution; We expect you to have personal ownership and pride;
Empathy. Respect for others and their feelings; Show others that you care;
Extra-Mile. Ask the question: “What else can I do?”; Reject average, good to pass by;
Extra Smile. We look to the positive side in every situation. We love what we do every day. Ask the question: “What is good in this?”
Constant Learner. As constant learners, one of our tasks is reading a book per month. Ask the questions: “What coaching do you have for me?” and “What can I do better?”; What is the learning here?
Make an impact. Give before you ask. Be always, happy to help;
Position: Partnership Manager
Similar Positions: Lead Generation Manager
We need a partnership manager to:
- Generate and manage leads
- Collaborate with partners to advertise our services on their platform and integrate us into their programs
- Suggest new ideas for collaboration
- Research for partners, identify key players and generate interest
- Create a systematic, process-driven approach to partner outreach and relationship management
- Identify and source partnership opportunities through calls, emails, and visits if needed
- Collaborate with senior management and other marketing teammates to align our internal goals with new and existing partner relationships
- Negotiate and finalize deals in accordance with the company’s contract guidelines and policies
- Deliver a great experience to our partners when working with our organization - you will represent our brand and be our partners’ liaison internally
- Forecast, measure and report the results of various projects with partners
- Keep a great ongoing relationship with current partners and offer new ways to grow the partnership
- Calibrate leads coming from partners
- Place opportunities coming from the partners
- Close deals with developers assigned via referrals coming from partners
The Goal is to:
- Sign a minimum of 100 partners and generate a minimum of 100 leads a month.
- Close 5-10 developers from the leads generated.
- High Standards;
- Yes! Attitude;
- Love to negotiate;
- Understand sales processes;
- Long term employment, fully covering social package;
- Competittive Base salary;
- Possibility of earning more in bonuses;
- Private 70,000 MDL Health Insurance;
- Sport allowance 25 USD/month;
- Work in an international environment;
- 500 USD learning stipend for certifications, conferences, and training courses;
- Possibility to work remote;
Index helps leading companies scale their engineering team. Our mission is to empower every organization on the planet with outstanding talent.