Online Booking Agent AIC - English&Italian Speaking - External Agent
AIC TRAVEL GROUP SA - www.aicgroup.biz – Wholesaler worldwide (100,000 affiliated travel agencies and tour operators)
Who are we looking for:
- Young, dynamic people with knowledge of English and work experience in the field of tourism for at least 2 years.
- If you don’t have experience, but there is a great desire to learn and become a part of our team, you have every chance to learn. It all depends on your desire and ambition!
- Work from home (create your workplace)
- Personal laptop for work
- Excellent knowledge (Internet, MS Office Suite ...)
- Good knowledge of English + other languages are welcome.
- Ability to work in online booking systems (ex: AIC, GoGlobal, Travco, GTA, Hotelbeds, Welcomebeds, Tourico, etc.) / bookings / modifications / cancellations
- Email Management (Thunderbird)
- Responsibility, efficiency, accuracy
- Good organization and ability to solve incoming problems in emergency situations
- The ability to identify yours / others mistakes
- Telephone skills / problem solving / negotiation / bargaining
- The work schedule will be distributed a month in advance:
from 09.00 to 18.30 (1 week)
from 10.00 to 19.30 (1 week)
from 11.00 to 20.30 (1 week)
from 4 pm to 1:30 am (1 week)
duty once a month on Saturdays
duty once a month on Sundays
followed by an additional day off
Total 5 working days a week for 8:30 hours.
AIC offers you:
- Stable, paid on time and for a long period of work
- The initial salary base depends on your skills and our interview (from € 400.00 to € 600.00 with a subsequent increase)
- Monthly salary (without delay) in Euro currency
- Constant growth of your salary depending on your ability to learn quickly + high responsibility
- Career growth
If you are interested in and possess the above qualities, please send your CV and your motivation letter in English to email@example.com : The subject of email should be: CV BOOKING AGENT + your name and surname (in Latin letters).
Only the applications strictly corresponding to the above criteria will be considered.