A strong, innovative, flexible and creative team, being the first choice in matters of employment has available vacancies.
If you are interested in a personal developing within a great working environment, based on many motivational factors, do not hesitate to forward your resume to us!
- Assisting in implementation and maintenance of an anti-money laundering program (AML) of the company;
- Ensuring compliance with current AML regulations from United Kingdom and Europe;
- Informing and reporting to senior management on issues related to AML's companies compliance policies and procedures;
- Evaluating client company services to comply with the regulatory framework;
- Carrying out a risk assessment of clients;
- Preparing documentation, reports, assist manager with other tasks related to compliance and onboarding proces;
- Gathering information about the clients
More details about the job are going to be provided at the interview.
- Fluent English (spoken and written interaction) is a must;
- Good organizational and planning skills;
- Good time management and multitasking skills;
- Good attention to detail and accuracy;
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters;
- Proven Compliance experience is a plus;
- ONLY full-time applicants will be considered.
- Salary starting from 8000 MDL;
- Official contract according to MD law;
- Ultra-modern office in the very centre of Chisinau;
- Full paid training;
- Paid lunch;
- Fruits, coffee machine and regular team buildings;
- Friendly environment;
PLEASE NOTE: ONLY ENGLISH APPLICATIONS WILL BE CONSIDERED!
In the subject line, please specify the following: Compliance Representative Application.