Coherent Solutions is headquartered in United States with 2200+ employees across several development centers in Eastern and Central Europe. We are a top software product engineering and consulting services company, offering custom digital solutions, web and mobile application development, DevOps and data services, and emerging technologies such as blockchain and IoT—with 1000+ completed projects going back to the company’s inception in 1995.
As part of the company’s expansion in Moldova, we are looking for a professional to join our team.
The company builds data intensive solutions used to manage complex, dynamic pricing in the hotel, event, and parking industries. Headquartered in Minneapolis, MN, the client maintains sales, support and distribution offices in North & South America, the United Kingdom, Europe, Middle East, Africa, Australia and Asia. No matter what we're working on, our goal is to make revenue management so user-friendly, insightful, and profitable that revenue management professionals wouldn't think of going back to the old way of doing things.
What You'll Do
- Contribute to the design discussions with the offshore and onsite team;
- Work in Agile development methodology;
- Design, code, and test technical solutions with an emphasis on Test Driven Development;
- Support and help guide the evolution of the front-end framework architecture. Understand, challenge, and support architectural expectations;
- Comprehend and communicate technical/functional design requirements;
- Recognize and effectively communicate risks to project timelines and quality;
- Provide implementation and production support as needed.
Node.JS, AWS, SQL, React, REST, MongoDB
- 3-4+ years software development experience;
- Experience working within Agile/Scrum methodology;
- Exposure to CI/CD, utilizing Bitbucket/GitLab/GitHub or similar tools;
- Intermediate speaking and written English or higher;
- Knowledge of actual engineering practices and ability and desire to implement it;
- Details oriented and focused on Quality;
- Ready to take ownership of his/her tasks;
- Curious about how things work.
What Do We Offer?
- New technologies & experience working on international projects;
- 100+ technical and non-technical trainings to develop and expand your horizons;
- Competitive salary and full social package;
- Additional Health Insurance;
- Remote work opportunities;
- Rest/Game Room;
- Multisport card;
- Paid Lunches;
- Corporate events for employees and their families;
- English courses (both with Russian-speaking teachers and native speakers).