NodeJS BackEnd Developer | Helium 10
Helium 10 is the leading all-in-one software suite for Amazon sellers. It is headquartered in Irvine, California, in Silicon Valley, with multiple satellite offices worldwide.
With a staff of over 200 team members worldwide, Helium 10 strives to deliver highly accurate, data-driven, comprehensive software to Amazon sellers everywhere.
Helium 10 at a Glance:
- Over 700K+ Users Worldwide
- 400,000+ Chrome Extension Downloads
- Over 2 Billion Products Tracked
- $1.4 Billion in Monthly Sales Processed
- Design systems and modules
- Write quality code
- Participate in Code Review
- Communicate with the team, CTO, Product Owner, Managers
What we expect from an ideal candidate:
- At least 3 years of server development experience (NodeJS in particular)
- Experience in developing loaded fail-safe systems
- Strong JS knowledge (TypeScript is preferred)
- Technical English
- Attention to details
A big competitive advantage would be:
- Experience with GraphQL (but it's easy to pick up)
- Microservice architecture development experience
- Experience with writing tests (and understanding the reasoning behind them)
- Knowledge of Amazon AWS
- Fluent English
- Team management experience
What you will get:
- Full time work in a modern office in Chisinau
- High salary
- Business trips to the headquarters in Los Angeles, USA
Join Helium 10 if you are looking for implementation of difficult and non-standard projects, with innovative and modern technologies in an international environment.
Our recruitment partner is mantis.md, so you are invited to send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
They will organize an interview with us. You are welcome to our team!