Node. js Developer
Midnight Works is looking for a Node.js Developer!!
• Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications;
• Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code;
• Build libraries for future use;
• Implementation of security and data protection;
• Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability
• Integration of data storage solutions (including, but not limited to: ElasticSearch, MongoDB, MySQL, Redis);
• Design and implementation of RESTful APIs;
• Write unit and integration tests;
• Write and maintain CI/CD integration scrips (Docker, Jenkins).
Skills and Qualifications:
• Knowledge of Node.js and frameworks available for it (eg. Express, StrongLoop);
• Knowledge of Firebase;
• Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming;
• Solid understanding of standard network communication protocols (HTTP, WS)
• Experience in writing and maintaining RESTful APIs;
• User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments;
• Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system;
• Experience working with multi-tiered architectures and micro-services;
• Using CI/CD platforms (esp. Jenkins);
• Implementing unit tests;
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git;
• Basic grasp of Docker;
• TypeScript knowledge and experience is an advantage;
• C++ programming experience is an advantage;
• Experience in writing Node.JS native modules is a big advantage;
• Basic understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, and CSS3 is an advantage.
* Competitive salary based on your experience;
* Bonus System;
* Full social package, medical assurance;
* Fun, passionate and skilled co-workers;
If you've got so far, let's meet and discuss more this opportunity!
Please indicate in the e-mail subject the position on you are interested in.