Our mission is to help people integrate technology into everyday life and to enable innovation through technology.
We offer software development and infrastructure solutions, with advanced competences in Blockchain, Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning. All our offices (in Western Europe or nearshore, in CEE) are located within the boundaries of the European Union.
We believe working in close cooperation with our clients and employees is the key to success; this means we offer people the best working environment in order to achieve the best results. We love entrepreneurial spirits and encourage people around us to be proactive and make the best decisions not only for business, but for their own personal development.
Our nearshore Romanian offices are in Bucharest (Victoriei Square) and Iasi (Soseaua Nationala) and, with over 6000 team members at group level, we make sure we are always close to our customers.
What you will be working on
We are looking for a .NET software developer to join our SPACEnet development team in Cegeka Romania. We develop a cloud ERP application – SPACEnet Cloud.
Original SPACEnet application is an ERP solution technologically advanced, modular and integrated, able to combine perfectly the wide and comprehensive functional coverage with the speed and simplicity of goodwill, all with time and implementation costs.
Designed to solve the problems of Italian small-medium companies, SPACEnet allows you to manage the entire business operations, as from front-office activities up to production, from process delivery to the logistics / distribution, evaluation cost of human resources to financial flows, etc. They were also developed vertical solutions in specific areas details such as: Metal, Eyesway, Services, etc.
Development is done primarily in .NET Core, using C# as programming language, Angular and a MSSQL database, Azure and/or AWS. You can ask why: MSSQL database, Azure and/or AWS? Because this solution has to be deployed as well in cloud with Azure or AWS as providers and on premises in client company.We have to create a Web application from scratch, using as primary business model, the existing ERP available in Cegeka Italy: SPACEnet.
What you will do
• Be a software developer
• Actively participate at agile scrum ceremonies
• Shape the functional requirements for the product (during backlog grooming)
• Learn new stuff and new architecture
• Be a team player
• Participate in learning and promoting events
Requirements & technologies:
• Graduate of Computer Science/Cybernetics/Information
• Good OOP, algorithms and data structures.
• Angular for Front End development
• Rest Services -> C# .NET Core API
• Relational databases
• Dapper is a plus
• Identy Server is a plus
• Knowledge about DDD is a plus.
• General knowledge of software development practices
• Willing to work as part of a team of developers, using SCRUM methodology
• Learning oriented person
• Fluent English; you’ll be using it daily in video conferences
Once on board we offer various programs and benefits
• Flexible working environment within a dynamic team
• Access to various training programs (soft and hard skills trainings, according to the internal policies)
• Continuous learning and improvement activities (reading groups, competency centers, video sessions on Pluralsight, Events: process related Agile/Crum/Kanban, coding oriented_TDD Kata)
• Long term career development programs
• Private medical subscription
• Meal tickets
• Gym Subscription Offers - fitness, aerobic, pool (according to internal policies)
• Paid medical leave (according to internal policies)
• Support for special events from your life
• Team events (teambuilding, team hangouts, Christmas party, etc.)
• Being part of a growing organization with Belgian roots.