The Moving Consultant has the responsibility as a sales professional to represent and produce bookings of our moving and storage services.
In this role, you will assist the consumers with their relocation needs by estimating what will be moved, the cost invovled with the move, arranging and scheduling all packing or storage services.
- Fluent English (oral and written);
- Previous work experience abroad (will be considered an advantage);
- Excellent business communication and problem-solving skills;
- Possess strong customer service skills (attentiveness, tenacity, patience, positive language, etc)
- Strong sales skills (presentation and persuasive abilities, etc)
- Ability to work evening-night shifts
- Commitment to long-term employment
- Commitment to continuous improvement, learning, and growth
- Effectively present companies' services over the phone, email and livechat
- Prepare accurate moving estimates and follow pricing guidelines
- Perform follow-ups (by telephone, email, and sms) on pending estimates and quotes
- Maintain direct contact with customers to answer questions and resolve issues prior to the move
- Communicate all customer expectations to the Management and Operations Team
- Provide customer support services to booked customers
- Keep an accurate and detailed record of actions taken
- Achieve and exceed daily and monthly booking targets
- Probation period: 1 month (9500-11000 lei depending on qualifications and proven skills);
- Competitive salary (Base + Tiered Commission) with Limitless Earnings
- Company-paid taxi services;
- Official employment;
- Professional working environment (friendly team and comfortable office);
- Career opportunities;
- Tea, coffee every day; fresh fruits every Wednesday; dining area;
- Evening shift: 4:00pm to 12:30am (working shift may vary);
- 5 Business days of unpaid training (4pm-9pm).
- you meet our requirements
- you have an updated CV in English with a recent photo
- you like logical, critical and creative thinking!