Middle/Senior QA Engineers
What motivates you? At AROBS, we believe in two key principles: thriving through stability and gaining mastery through innovation.
For more than 18 years we offer strong partnerships and long term commitments. Local and international companies (from Germany, Finland, Austria, the Netherlands, Switzerland, UK and the U.S.) have chosen us as their trusted software development partner.
We like to acquire new skills because we want to stay relevant and more marketable in the ICT world. TraficOK, the first private system which collects, interprets and delivers traffic-related data in real time in Romania is our latest initiative. We strongly feel that our solutions and devices should empower people and change the way they experience everyday life.
Do you share the same principles? Join our team and you can develop your skills with smart colleagues who see opportunities and take initiative. We are seeking creative, talented, flexible, perseverant persons who stand out for their good technical and communication skills and are interested in constantly challenging their current limits. We will grow together by sharing our knowledge, experiences, dreams and visions.
AROBS Transilvania Software has currently 400 employees working in the offices of the company in Cluj-Napoca, Chisinau, Bucuresti, Iasi, Oradea, Ploiesti and Constanta. AROBS was present four years in a row in the Deloitte Central Europe Technology FAST 50 (a competition dedicated to the fastest growing technology companies in the region, based on the growth rate of their revenues).
Interested in finding out more about us? Visit www.arobs.com.
Middle/Senior QA Engineers
AROBS is growing! For the Chișinău office, Republic of Moldova, AROBS is currently seeking QA Manual Engineers skills to join our team
- Manual QA experience in a similar position at least 4 years ;
- Specifying, designing and developing plans, test-cases and scenarios;
- Good understanding of databases;
- Familiar with working in an agile development environment;
- University degree in a relevant field (Computer Science, Informatics, etc.);
- Self-driven and interested in Quality Assurance;
- SharePoint knowledge would be a plus;
- Knowledge of overall software architecture;
- Very good English speaking and writing skills;
- Very good communication skills and a great team player;
Your benefits will include:
- Writing test cases, including smoke testing, progression testing, core regression suites and more;
- Performs testing against highly detailed specifications;
- Provides clear and concise test results to management and customers;
- Records defects (using bug tracking software), including documenting information useful in the debugging process, evaluating test data, problem discovery, tracking and resolution;
- Responsible for recognizing and creating awareness of process or quality problems;
- Works closely with other departments such as Support, Development, Product Management and DevOps;
- Delivering results on time;
- Identifies & proposes QA process improvements.
Come and discover AROBS!For more information about all our open positions please visit us on www.arobs.md , www.arobs.com Send us your CV at email@example.com and let’s meet and talk about you!
- Competitive compensation;
- Lunch and refreshments provided by AROBS;
- Flexible working hours;
- A well-defined career path;
- A professional, friendly, highly team oriented environment;
- Training and team building activities;
Alte anunturi publicate de aceasta companie
CV-ul a fost expediat!