Feel IT Services offers web design and development services, desktop and mobile solutions, managed services and maintenance support to medium range customers located in areas like US, Israel, France, Belgium, and Switzerland.
With headquarters in Paris and a strong, ambitious R&D and Support Team based in Romania and the Republic of Moldova, we can add real value to your projects, both in development and maintenance.
Our mission is to help our customers to become more profitable in their IT projects.
We develop a healthy culture based on Quality, Flexibility,
Transparency and Respect.
Middle/Senior .NET Developer (Urgent position)
We are looking for a highly motivated Middle/Senior .NET developer to join our team. If you are a developer who wishes to be a part of a winning team if cutting-edge technologies and challenges make you shine if you are smart and independent and you are looking for a big change in your career.
What we think you’ll need to be successful:
• Good knowledge of English language ( spoken and written);
• Good knowledge of OOP, data structures, and algorithms;
• Good knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server and IIS;
• Good Knowledge of Docker;
• Good knowledge of C#, ASP.net Web API, ASP.net MVC, Entity
Framework, Microsoft Visual Studio, and the .Net framework;
• Good LINQ knowledge;
• Soft skills: communication and interpersonal skills, team player;
• Strong analytical skills;
• Serious and committed, independent worker;
• Strong capability in transforming functional requirements into code;
• European Union citizenship;
• Working experience with Microsoft Azure and Amazon EC2 is a plus;
• Knowledge of .net Core is a plus;
• Maintain and develop the company's software products on time and
according to specifications;
• Analysis, design, and development with the above mentioned
• Effort estimation for own tasks;
• Participate in applications design meetings;
• Bugs detecting and fixing;
• Involvement in platform optimization projects;
• Communication with the customer;
• Daily and monthly reporting of the activities performed;
• Continuously discover, evaluate and implement new technologies to
maximize development efficiency;
What we offer:
• Competitive salary and bonuses based on experience and performance;
• Traveling opportunities in some projects areas;
• Supportive working climate with flexible work practices;
• Company-sponsored events;
• Сontinuous learning tools;
• Career development opportunities ( certifications / trainings / conferences);
• Feel IT referral bonus;
• Hybrid (Remote/Office) job;
• Lunch tickets.
If interested, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us directly by phone 068111658