Medior Java Developer
- Develop, test, implement and maintain java applications;
- Manage your individual weekly or sprint planning and report progression;
- Analyze user requirements to determine how to translate into Java;
- Ensure performance and compliancy to development and quality standards;
- Test to ensure designs are according to specifications, perform unit tests and regression testi;
- Alignment with team members and stakeholders;
- Perform application support, debug and resolve technical issues;
- Write documentation.
Skills and experience:
- Bachelor in Computer Science or similar professional IT Certification;
- Minimum 3 years of experience;
- Java development with a focus on back-end processes;
- Java 11 or higher, Spring framework, JPA, Liquibase, SQL, ORM, JSON, Maven, Domain driven design;
- Knowledge of Apache Kafka, Vaadin, jUnit, Docker, Kubernetes are a plus;
- Team focused, taking initiative, creative and eager to learn;
- Ability to achieve deadlines and communicate effectively.
In this role, a typical day will include:
- Java development within our in-house developed transport- and warehousing applications;
- Aligning with the analyst teams regarding requirement specifications;
- Work on the best practice technical implementation of a requirement, assisted by the lead developers;
- Align with Project Management Office regarding planning and project status;
- Within the development team take part of daily stand-up, team retrospectives and code review;
- Test and document the built solutions;
- Assisting in application support where required;
- Periodic training to improve development skills.
The persons who meet the mentioned above requirements are asked to send the CV to the e-mail address: email@example.com with the indication of the position for which they are applying.
Alte anunturi publicate de aceasta companie
CV-ul a fost expediat!