Learning Consultant | LINK group
LINK group is a multinational company with over 10 years of activity in Romania and over 20 years of experience in the field of education in Europe, being one of the leaders on the market of educational services in Romania, the Republic of Moldova, Serbia and Bosnia. We are committed to training students from all over the country and abroad, so that they acquire the Business and IT skills they need to fulfill their personal and professional ambitions.
- You will be the first person to get in touch with future LINK group students, interested in learning more about our study programs (by phone, e-mail or face to face)
- You will deal with the registration applications, you will offer consultancy to the applicants and you will negotiate the registration conditions
- You will draw up contracts and maintain a high level of customer satisfaction
- Graduate of Bachelor's degree or Master's degree in progress
- Confident, very good communication skills, persuasive power
- With 1-2 years relevant experience in a similar position (sales and customer service)
- Intermediate level of English
- The possibility to work in a well-known international company and friendly work environment
- Fixed salary + sales bonus
- Modern office in Chisinau, in the National Business Center building, full time: organized in 2 rounds: Monday-Friday 08: 00-16: 00 or 12: 00-20: 00 and once every 2 weeks on Saturday between 9: 00-13: 00
- Possibility to travel for professional training within the company
- Enriched knowledge about the training needs of the market in the Republic of Moldova, Romania and study programs in the areas of Business and IT to meet these needs
We believe that not only a wide range of benefits attracts our colleagues to work for the LINK group, but also the friendly atmosphere and general working conditions.
So if you find this vacancy suitable for you, please send your CV to our recruitment partner firstname.lastname@example.org and they will contact you for an interview.
We thank you for your interest in our career opportunities!