Learning Consultant (International Company)
You'll have the opportunity to work in an international company, part of a leading group of companies, with more that 20 years of success in helping people acquire quality education and certification in the fields of IT and Business!
- Welcome clients, answer phone, e-mail and face-to-face requests regarding courses;
- Offer information and guide clients towards finding the most suitable course for them, based on their knowledge and needs;
- Manage and negociate registration requests and contracts;
- Keep good relations with clients and maintain positive energy when communicating.
- Higher education;
- At least 1 year of relevant experience in a similar position (sales/customer service);
- Ability to clearly and pleasantly communicate in English and Romanian with clients in writing, by telephone, and in person;
- Computer skills - Microsoft Office;
- Negotiation skills.
Benefits and Offer:
- The possibility to work in a well-known international company;
- Base salary + sales bonus;
- Trainings and professional development, opportunity to travel abroad for the trainings;
- Full-time work schedule.
P.S. Education or experience in the fields of IT or business - not required.
+ if you are a student looking for a job, don't hesitate to apply!
Do you meet the requirements indicated above? Then send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Remember to indicate the relevant vacancy code CV in the subject line or resume.
For more information, please call: +373 68 503 560.