OPPO is a leading global smartphone brand, the 5th largest smartphone company worldwide. Since launching its first smartphone, OPPO has been in relentless pursuit of the synergy of aesthetic and innovative technology.
For this exciting journey we are looking for a:
1. Independently complete business negotiations, and maintain business cooperation relationships with business leaders of the group customer department and marketing department of operators such as Orange, Moldcell etc., and be responsible for the process and results of the entire business cooperation, planning cooperation project plans and Progress execution
2. Maintains the relationship between OPPO executives and operator group executives and subsequent business development and cooperation construction;
3. Carry out cooperation with operators in the industry sector and continue to explore cooperation opportunities in the direction of operators;
4. Other necessary related duties.
1. Bachelor degree or above, major in communications, electronics, computer or other related fields;
2. Have relevant work experience in the communications industry, with more than 3 years of operator sales experience, and previous positions in Orange, Moldcell and other companies are preferred;
4. Have the ability to accurately identify the key decision-making chain of customers, be able to mine, establish, maintain, and improve daily relationships, be able to effectively organize and utilize resources, and conduct customer public relations in all directions;
5. Able to travel to other countries as needed.