Junior Ruby Developer
Looking for an opportunity to grow into the developer you aspire to be? Here it is!
Don't worry if you don't speak Ruby yet. If you have a background in computer science or programming experience, you are encouraged to apply!
- Focus on code quality with 90%+ test coverage and thorough code reviews;
- End 2 End testing;
- Proactive availability and performance monitoring with dashboards and alerts;
- Internal presentations, wiki and chat room.
- At least 1 year of programming experience or a bachelor’s degree in computer science;
- Programming fundamentals knowledge (OO Programming, Linux, Bash, Git, Basic HTML and CSS);
- Knowledge of Ruby is not necessary, but it is a big plus;
- Elementary English (limited working proficiency);
- Good problem-solving skills and analytical thinking;
- To be responsible and work well both autonomously and as part of a team;
- To be an attentive and quick learner, ready to dive into project details.
- Growth opportunities, development plan, and an expert mentor to help you get started;
- Full training and peer-to-peer feedback every step of the way;
- 100% net official salary, performance-based and yearly bonuses, paid overtime;
- Apart from vacations & paid holidays, you get half a day off on your birthday;
- Comfortable schedule, both earlier and later hours: 9:00 - 18:00 or 10:00 - 19:00 (Monday - Friday);
- Remote work available for up to half a month;
- 100% salary during illness;
- Periodic internal presentations on different topics: technical, business, HR, etc.
- Care package: catered lunches, tasty snacks, beverages + gym discounts to help burn the treats off;
- Friendly and open culture: regular team events, happy hours, team buildings + various corporate traditions;
- An environment where you are valued and supported!
To become part of Salt Edge crew, send your CV in English at email@example.com Perhaps you’re our new teammate? :)