Junior Product Analyst
Simpals is about the biggest bulletin board and the latest news, cool cartoons and the Chisinau Marathon, e-diaries and transparent public procurement. Simpals is also about a colorful city and green spaces, innovative products, world records and world-renowned startups, and many other things that make everyday life better and easier.
We are currently developing our project 999.md and we’re looking to complete our team with talented professionals. At the moment, we are seeking the right candidate for the position of Junior Product Analyst.
- Experience – at least 6 months as a Junior Product Analyst or Data Scientist;
- Good knowledge of SQL (join, window functions, nested queries);
- Ability to visualize data in a clear and understandable way;
- Basic knowledge of probability and statistics;
- Knowledge of key product.
- Basic knowledge of Python (pandas, numpy);
- Understanding of hypothesis testing (A/B testing).
- Perform ad hoc queries (data uploads using SQL);
- Create and implement event markup in web and app;
- Interact with developers to improve the quality of data collection in the database;
- Conduct product research to improve key metrics;
- Participate in A/B testing (experiment preparation, calculation);
- Build dashboards in Google Data Studio and PowerBI;
- Analyze product metrics and provide insights.
- Friendly working environment;
- Stable salary, always paid on the last day of the month;
- Paid sick leave 100% of the regular salary;
- Interesting and challenging tasks;
- Career growth opportunities;
- Hybrid work (in-office and remote);
- Non-stop training opportunities;
- Working with advanced technologies and "half bitten apple" gadgets;
- Public transport travel passes;
- Tea, coffee, water and biscuits - free of charge and always available to employees;
- Fruit day;
- Teambuilding activities and corporate events;
- Various wellbeing programmes, with a particular focus on employee care and support;
- Day off on birthday.