Junior Java Developer (Trainee – paid job)
Coherent Solutions is headquartered in United States with 2000+ employees across several development centers in Eastern and Central Europe. We are a top software product engineering and consulting services company, offering custom digital solutions, web and mobile application development, DevOps and data services, and emerging technologies such as blockchain and IoT—with 1000+ completed projects going back to the company’s inception in 1995.
As part of the company’s expansion in Moldova, we are looking for a professional to join our team.
Our clientis the market leader in contact center robotic process automation (RPA). The patented platform delivers a proven approach for automating currently manual management processes. Through automation they enables contact centers to effectively reduce cost and increase employee engagement in industries including financial services, telecommunications, insurance and healthcare. Our client is investing heavily into their platforms. They have engaged Coherent Solutions as a strategic partner to double their development capacity to continue to build their platform.
- Fully understand current design and architecture and make design; recommendations
- Understand business domain into details required to create fully-functional code;
- Create and support high-quality code with good performance metrics.
Java 8, Java 11, Docker
- + years of Java development experience and the ability to work independently;
- Strong knowledge of Java 8&11, Spring Boot, REST. Kubernetes/Docker, AWS, MariaDB, SQL, Microservices, Active MQ, Hadoop;
- Strong communication skills;
- Ideal candidate will excellent English verbal and written and strong technical skills. However, intermediate English with strong technical skills might be a good fit.
- New technologies & experience working on international projects;
- 100+ technical and non-technical trainings to develop and expand your horizons;
- Competitive salary and full social package;
- Additional Health Insurance;
- Remote work opportunities;
- Rest/Game Room;
- Multisport card;
- Paid Lunches;
- Corporate events for employees and their families;
- English courses (both with Russian-speaking teachers and native speakers).