Urchin Systems focuses on helping businesses with product design, development and code acceleration.
Urchin Systems is a global software provider that prides itself on customer-centric service focus and top-tier software development talent. Our teams are located in Eastern Europe (Moldova) and in the US.
We are more than just colleagues – we are a family-friendly team that are ready to face any challenges.
- Maintain the back-end services and implement any necessary additions or enhancements;
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability;
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders within the organization.
- 1-3+ years of experience in Enterprise Java Applications development;
- Hands-on experience with Git, GitFlow;
- Experience with SQL databases like MySQL, PostgreSQL;
- Experience working in an Agile environment;
- Graduate of a technical faculty or equivalent experience;
- Knowledge of Design Principles and Patterns.
Additional skills are advantage:
- Experience with NoSQL databases;
- Experience with Kubernetes/Docker;
- Experience with front-end technologies;
- Experience with other programming languages.
- Competitive salary;
- Corporate team building abroad;
- Opportunity to train and work in US;
- Relaxation area in the office;
- Flexible working hours;
- Access to online courses;
- English language courses;
- Snacks and drinks in the office;
- Gym membership reimbursement.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org