Code Factory is a company which has been founded by IT people, who hate the bureaucracy and long - to - read procedures! Being sure that our efforts have a huge impact of client’s business, we are always suggesting the best solution for him, are looking to provide high quality code and, at the same time, to pay attention to the well-being of our colleagues.
We are an international organization with delivery centers in Romania and Moldova and experience in Betting, Fintech, E-Commerce and Healthcare sectors.
By joining our team, you would be able to work with the newest technologies, on interesting and unique projects, and still have a lot of fun!
Don’t miss this lifetime opportunity to work with us as:
We are excited to expand our team and welcome new colleagues, eager and able to work on first class product for the most world known audit companies!
Due to the combined effort of our distributed team (UK, USA, Moldova, and Romania), smart data pipe extracts, standardizes, and analyses small business accounting data via robust APIs, putting it directly in the hands of those that need it so they can do their jobs faster and smarter.
If you love Java, numbers, challenges and clever solutions – your place is among us!Why us? Because there are many perks waiting for you:
Your key responsibilities include:
- Competitive salary & periodical review;
- New technologies & projects in different industries;
- English online courses & mentorship programs;
- Integration of online events;
- Flexibility programs around work location or hours;
- More perks to be discovered during our online interviews….
We expect you to have the following qualifications:
- Become part of an Agile team to build well tested, secure and reliable code;
- Work close to Product Owners, understand requirements and propose technical solutions;
- Work with the application support team to resolve issues in line with SLAs;
- Work on small change initiatives, delivering high quality product updates;
- Assist with internal and external communication, improving transparency and radiating information.
Additional skills will be an advantage:
- At least 3+ years of experience in Java software development;
- Experience in working in micro-services architecture (REST, JWT, message brokers);
- Extensive knowledge of Java 8-11, Spring Boot, and Hibernate;
- Knowledge of Azure and native services (SQL Server, Service Bus, BlobStorage, API Gateway, AKS);
- Knowledge of Groovy for Unit tests;
- Knowledge of Apache Camel;
- Good English communication skills.
If it sounds challenging and you would like to have a role in our team please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org For more details, please feel free to call us at 069394264.
- Experience working with NoSQL databases (MongoDB);
- Experience working with modern message brokers (RabbitMQ, Kafka);
- Experience working with Docker, Kubernetes.
Alte anunturi publicate de aceasta companie
CV-ul a fost expediat!