IT System Administrator
• Working knowledge on servers (Windows Server, Linux) and workstations (Windows XP, 7, 10);
• Hands on experience of hardware and software;
• Strong English communication skills and ability to understand technical documentation;
• Excellent "googling" skills and knowledge of the "RTFM" principle;
• At least basic networking skills. Knowledge of TCP/IP;
• Practical knowledge over:
o Active Directory
o Command Prompt (cmd).
• Linux related skills based on Ubuntu and CentOS operating systems:
o Understand and use essential tools for handling files, directories, command-line environments, and documentation;
o Configuring a system to provide networking services, including HTTP/HTTPS (Nginx, Apache), File Transfer Protocol (FTP), network file system (NFS), Simple Mail Transfer Protocol (SMTP), secure shell (SSH) and Network Time Protocol (NTP);
o Manage security, including basic firewall and SELinux configuration;
o Deploy, configure, and maintain systems, including software installation, update and core services;
o Operate running systems, including booting into different run levels, identifying processes, starting and stopping virtual machines and controlling services;
o Configure local storage using partitions and logical volumes;
o Configuring system logging, including remote logging;
o Managing monitoring systems.
• Responsible for giving solutions to the internal day-to-day tasks by providing support to the Operations team
• Monitoring alerts and by giving your teammates hardware/software support.
• Test and fix faulty equipment;
• Linux / UNIX servers maintenance;
We offer you:
• Permanent employment contract;
• A highly professional and motivated team with open corporate culture;
• An accessible work location, in the center of Chisinau;
• Exciting and constantly changing tasks with the highest degree of design freedom to optimally develop you;
• A cozy and positive working environment.
Are you interested?
You can apply online or send your complete application along with your salary requirements and availability to firstname.lastname@example.org
About our company
EBS Integrator is a based software and mobile development firm that has been creating customized iPhone, Android and Web business solutions since 2010. We design flexible and scalable product architecture while using the latest technology in mobile development and network infrastructure.
We offer an environment with a large range of career development opportunities as well as a young and dynamic team with ambitious, yet realistic objectives for the future, promoted by an open team and communication culture.